- UFC 182: Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier Extended Preview
- Matt Brown Says He’ll Fight Saffiedine & CM Punk In One Night
- Poll: Do UFC Fighters Deserve Better Pay And Conditions?
- UFC Responds To Class Action Lawsuit: We Will ‘Vigorously’ Defend Business Practices
- Cung Le: I’m Going To Represent All The Fighters That Are Scared To Take A Step Up
- Jon Fitch, Nate Quarry & Cung Le Among Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- Jon Jones & Ronda Rousey Sign Endorsement Deals With Reebok
- UFC Rankings Update: Dos Anjos Ties Nurmagomedov For #1 Spot
- LowKick MMA Is Looking For New Writers – Come Join Our Team!
Arianny Celeste video
If you are keeping up with UFC ring girl Arianny Celeste, you know that she’s had some legal trouble recently, involving going into full MMA mode on her boyfriend. The charges were eventually dropped and Arianny is free to go about her usual daily routine. In this FuelTV video she discusses how fitness is part of her everyday life. She also talks about being “hot and sweaty” with images to match, so you’d probably want to check it out.
(Note that the publisher has made this video available in the United States only, so apologies in advance to our international users)
Arianny Celeste was the UFC’s “Ring Girl of the Year” in 2010. She is a former Maxim model, and has modeled for FHM, Sports Illustrated and Playboy as well. She has received numerous other honors, including being named Sports Illustrated “Lady of The Day” on Feburary 4th, 2010, being named Fighter’s Only Magazine “Ring Girl of the Year” in both 2009 and 2010 and she was also voted by Maxim “The Hottest UFC Octagon Girl” in their May 2010 edition.