- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light-Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson On Twitter
- UFC on FOX 14: Gegard Mousasi vs. Dan Henderson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Bonuses: ‘Rumble’ Headlines List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 14 Main Card Results: Rumble Destroys Alexander Gustafsson In Round One
- UFC on FOX 14 Prelims Results: Tumenov Wins Thriller Over Musoke
Antonio Silva & Mark Hunt: A Picture Of Two Brothers In Arms
After pummelling the living daylights out of one another for five rounds, in what may be the greatest heavyweight fight in UFC history, Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva and Mark “The Super Samoan” Hunt posed for a picture together backstage, at last night’s UFC Fight Night 33 in Brisbane, Australia.
The two put on an amazing fight, with both looking as if they were about to stop the other at several points in the match. The fight was razor thin in its scoring, with the judges finally determining that the bout was a majority draw.
As it was, one of the judges scored the match 48 – 47 Hunt, while the other two judges marked it 47 – 47. The net result of it was that one judge gave Hunt three rounds, as well as one 10 – 8 round, while the other judge gave Silva three rounds, as well as his own 10 – 8 round; razor close to say the least.
As the two are good friends and former training partners, Mark wanted fans to see that friends can go to war with one another, yet still remain friends.
Mark posted the picture on his Twitter account, with the following comment:
“Brothers in arms well done Bigfoot 1 love.”
Truly, it’s a great picture and most assuredly, fans are going to want to see these two great fighters in a rematch.
As a side note and if you didn’t know, both fighters received their “win” money for their performances last night; as was only fitting.
Brothers in arms well done Bigfoot 1 love pic.twitter.com/HyNz9klFQC
— mark richard hunt (@markhunt1974) December 7, 2013