- Invicta FC 11 Weigh-In Results: Cyborg vs. Tweet Official In Los Angeles
- Josh Thomson Forced Out Of UFC Fight Night 62
- Quote: I Would Crush Brock Lesnar, He Won’t Have Time To Scream
- Kimbo Slice Returns Against Ken Shamrock On June 20
- Ronda Rousey Tells Cyborg To ‘Stop Taking F–king Steroids,’ Isn’t Impressed With Arianny Celeste’s Job
- UFC 184 Open Workouts: Ronda Rousey Shows Off Slams
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 3
Anthony Pettis picks Ben Henderson to retain his title, remains focused on Jose Aldo
Surging UFC Lightweight Anthony Pettis has made the move down to featherweight in order to face off with champion Jose Aldo in a huge title fight. He caught up with MMAInterviews.tv this week to chronicle his weight cut down to 145, noting that he only cuts 2-3 lbs. to make 155.
Pettis admits that he stayed away from the featherweight division because his training partner Erik Koch was on the verge of a title shot there. ‘Showtime’ also talks on the inevitable rematch with UFC Lightweight Champion Benson Henderson, knowing that this is a huge fight people want to see. He picks Henderson to retain his belt April 20th versus former Strikeforce Champion Gilbert Melendez.
Anthony Pettis appears confident and calm while remaining focused on the huge task at hand in Jose Aldo. The two will face off in a pivotal title bout to decide the future of the UFC at 145 lbs. Who is your pick in this bout of diverse and dynamic strikers?