- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
Anthony Pettis picks Ben Henderson to retain his title, remains focused on Jose Aldo
Surging UFC Lightweight Anthony Pettis has made the move down to featherweight in order to face off with champion Jose Aldo in a huge title fight. He caught up with MMAInterviews.tv this week to chronicle his weight cut down to 145, noting that he only cuts 2-3 lbs. to make 155.
Pettis admits that he stayed away from the featherweight division because his training partner Erik Koch was on the verge of a title shot there. ‘Showtime’ also talks on the inevitable rematch with UFC Lightweight Champion Benson Henderson, knowing that this is a huge fight people want to see. He picks Henderson to retain his belt April 20th versus former Strikeforce Champion Gilbert Melendez.
Anthony Pettis appears confident and calm while remaining focused on the huge task at hand in Jose Aldo. The two will face off in a pivotal title bout to decide the future of the UFC at 145 lbs. Who is your pick in this bout of diverse and dynamic strikers?