- NAC Director Doubts Tim Kennedy’s UFC 178 Loss Will Be Overturned
- Conor McGregor Bigger Than Georges St-Pierre?
- UFC 178 Donald Cerrone vs Eddie Alvarez Highlights
- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
Anthony Pettis: 2013 is the year I become UFC champion
In a video courtesy of Sherdog, UFC Lightweight contender Anthony Pettis sounds off on his upcoming bout against Donald Cerrone this weekend. Pettis predicts an exciting fight and wants to put on a good show for his fans close by from Milwaukee.
Pettis predicts Cerrone to attempt to take him down. He also thinks this will be the year he becomes UFC Lightweight champion. What do you think will happen?