- Invicta FC 11 Weigh-In Results: Cyborg vs. Tweet Official In Los Angeles
- Josh Thomson Forced Out Of UFC Fight Night 62
- Quote: I Would Crush Brock Lesnar, He Won’t Have Time To Scream
- Kimbo Slice Returns Against Ken Shamrock On June 20
- Ronda Rousey Tells Cyborg To ‘Stop Taking F–king Steroids,’ Isn’t Impressed With Arianny Celeste’s Job
- UFC 184 Open Workouts: Ronda Rousey Shows Off Slams
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 3
Anthony Pettis: 2013 is the year I become UFC champion
In a video courtesy of Sherdog, UFC Lightweight contender Anthony Pettis sounds off on his upcoming bout against Donald Cerrone this weekend. Pettis predicts an exciting fight and wants to put on a good show for his fans close by from Milwaukee.
Pettis predicts Cerrone to attempt to take him down. He also thinks this will be the year he becomes UFC Lightweight champion. What do you think will happen?