- Jose Aldo: I Hope Conor McGregor’s Next, Because It Would Be A Huge Fight
- UFC Fight Night 58 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Lyoto Machida Wants Jacare Souza After He Knocks out Dollaway
- Video: Watch CM Punk’s Heated Interview With Michael Landsberg
- UFC Fight Night 58 Weigh-In Results: Barao On Point, Cummins Overweight
- UFC Fight Night 58 Open Workouts: Machida & Dollaway Hit The Pads
- Dustin Poirier Returning To Lightweight In 2015
Anthony Pettis: 2013 is the year I become UFC champion
In a video courtesy of Sherdog, UFC Lightweight contender Anthony Pettis sounds off on his upcoming bout against Donald Cerrone this weekend. Pettis predicts an exciting fight and wants to put on a good show for his fans close by from Milwaukee.
Pettis predicts Cerrone to attempt to take him down. He also thinks this will be the year he becomes UFC Lightweight champion. What do you think will happen?