- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
Anthony Pettis: 2013 is the year I become UFC champion
In a video courtesy of Sherdog, UFC Lightweight contender Anthony Pettis sounds off on his upcoming bout against Donald Cerrone this weekend. Pettis predicts an exciting fight and wants to put on a good show for his fans close by from Milwaukee.
Pettis predicts Cerrone to attempt to take him down. He also thinks this will be the year he becomes UFC Lightweight champion. What do you think will happen?