- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Ratings! UFC Fight Night 57 Peaks At Over 1 Million Viewers
- Joe Lauzon vs Al Iaquinta Added To UFC 183
- Renan Barao Challenges T.J. Dillashaw To Fight Him In Brazil
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Anderson Silva vs. Chris Weidman Rematch Official For UFC 168
After much speculation, the rematch that everyone wants to see has been officially signed. Anderson Silva vs. Chris Weidman II will go down on December 28th from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
Rumors had UFC President Dana White looking to book the huge title for the year-end spectacle, and he was chronicled as going to Los Angeles to talk with the ormer champion. Now, the speculation has become reality and Silva will look to get his belt back before the year is up.
New champ Weidman has been adamant about accepting the rematch since immediately after the fight, and although Silva said he was done fighting for the title afterwards, sources deemed Silva re-motivated and ready to regain his long-held belt.
Dana White apparently booked the fight today, and appeared on ESPN to sum up the prospects of the bout:
“This fight will be the biggest fight in UFC history.”
He may just be right. Silva is already a slight favorite in the odds. Will we see the best version of ‘The Spider?’