- Re-Debut: Henry Cejudo vs Dustin Kimura Added To UFC on FOX 13
- Will 2015 Spell The End Of Jon Jones’ Reign?
- Michael Bisping vs Luke Rockhold Counterpunch Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Always Thinking About Jon Jones
- Alexander Gustafsson vs Rashad Evans Rumored For January UFC In Sweden
- UFC 179: Glover Teixeira vs Phil Davis Fight Breakdown
- Poll: Predicting The Outcome Of UFC 179′s Main Event
- Breaking Down The UFC Pound-For-Pound Rankings
Anderson Silva vs. Chris Weidman Rematch Official For UFC 168
After much speculation, the rematch that everyone wants to see has been officially signed. Anderson Silva vs. Chris Weidman II will go down on December 28th from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
Rumors had UFC President Dana White looking to book the huge title for the year-end spectacle, and he was chronicled as going to Los Angeles to talk with the ormer champion. Now, the speculation has become reality and Silva will look to get his belt back before the year is up.
New champ Weidman has been adamant about accepting the rematch since immediately after the fight, and although Silva said he was done fighting for the title afterwards, sources deemed Silva re-motivated and ready to regain his long-held belt.
Dana White apparently booked the fight today, and appeared on ESPN to sum up the prospects of the bout:
“This fight will be the biggest fight in UFC history.”
He may just be right. Silva is already a slight favorite in the odds. Will we see the best version of ‘The Spider?’