- UFC 183 Main Card Live Results: Thales Leites Comes Back To Submit Tim Boetsch
- UFC 183 Prelims Live Results: Gritty Tate Tops McMann
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Press Conference
- Dana White Says John Lineker & Kelvin Gastelum Will Move Up In Weight
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 4
- Stephen ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson Out Of UFC Fight Night 60 Headliner Against Brandon Thatch
- Updated: Chris Weidman Injured, UFC 184 Bout With Vitor Belfort Cancelled
- Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor Official For UFC 189 Main Event In July
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results: Gastelum & Lineker Miss Badly
Anderson Silva Searching For The Energy And Will To Keep Winning
Former UFC Middleweight Champion Anderson Silva will look to confront the ghosts of his past at UFC 168; namely, the first man to ever knock ‘The Spider’ out, Chris Weidman. UFC 162 was the scene for the biggest upset in MMA history.
Silva has the chance to get back what was taken from him by Weidman; his title. This is surely the biggest motivation for Silva right now, who would do well to go back to his roots. Silva spoke to UFC.com for his pre fight interview, and he knows exactly what he is fighting for:
‘What is at stake for me is my comeback, me being able to get back something that was lost within me. That’s what I’m searching for right now, what I’m looking for; The title. But more than the title, is my energy and will to keep winning.’
Silva’s loss was a shock to the MMA world, one that I can only liken to the day I saw Fedor Emelianenko’s TKO loss to Antonio ‘Bigfoot’ Silva. Just imagine how ‘The Spider’ felt. Especially given the clowning part of his performance against Weidman, I just hope that Silva is very motivated ahead of 168.
‘My advantage, as everyone knows, is on the feet. I consider myself to be one of the best stand up fighters in the UFC. I’m also a black belt, so I’m ready to go on the ground. I think my advantage this time will be on the feet.’
Anticipation is growing momentously ahead of 168, and I’m so excited to see how Silva responds to his first UFC loss. Check out the full UFC 168 Silva pre fight interview and stay tuned to LowKick.com!