- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
Anderson Silva Looks Good Hitting The Speed Bag
Although Anderson Silva has written off 2014 and any chance of returning to the Octagon in it, he is, nonetheless, continuing his meteoric rehab.
In what continues to be a plethora a videos documenting Silva’s return to normalcy from his debilitating leg injury at UFC 168, “The Spider” has released yet another clip. In this one, fans get to see the champ casually beating the daylights out of a speed bad.
Silva appears comfortable, relaxed and looks to be demonstrating good posture. As he shifts his weight back and forth, he exhibits fluidity and shows now evidence of pain. In short, Silva seems as much pre-UFC 168 as post.
Regardless, his tremendous recovery is not evidence of his Octagon return; for as fans know, “The Spider” has no intension of rushing it and indeed, has yet to even confirm it.
Either way, it’s nice to see the former champ doing so well. It’s even better knowing that should Silva return in 2015 that he’s prepared to face his middleweight friends, Lyoto Machida and Ronaldo Souza.
Clip via Anderson Silva’s Instagram account.