- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant, Jon Jones To Turn Himself In
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
Anderson Silva Looks Good Hitting The Speed Bag
Although Anderson Silva has written off 2014 and any chance of returning to the Octagon in it, he is, nonetheless, continuing his meteoric rehab.
In what continues to be a plethora a videos documenting Silva’s return to normalcy from his debilitating leg injury at UFC 168, “The Spider” has released yet another clip. In this one, fans get to see the champ casually beating the daylights out of a speed bad.
Silva appears comfortable, relaxed and looks to be demonstrating good posture. As he shifts his weight back and forth, he exhibits fluidity and shows now evidence of pain. In short, Silva seems as much pre-UFC 168 as post.
Regardless, his tremendous recovery is not evidence of his Octagon return; for as fans know, “The Spider” has no intension of rushing it and indeed, has yet to even confirm it.
Either way, it’s nice to see the former champ doing so well. It’s even better knowing that should Silva return in 2015 that he’s prepared to face his middleweight friends, Lyoto Machida and Ronaldo Souza.
Clip via Anderson Silva’s Instagram account.