- Does Beating Daniel Cormier Make Jon Jones The Greatest Of All Time?
- Happy Holidays From LowKick MMA & The UFC!
- Merry Christmas Zuffa! Vera & Garza File Class Action Suit
- Have Wrestlers Taken Over MMA For Good?
- Donald Cerrone On Anthony Pettis: The Son Of A B—- Beat Me
- UFC 182 Video Round Up: Free Fights & Previews
- Hector Lombard Says He Wants To Fight Michael Bisping
- Jose Aldo: We Practically Pay To Fight In The UFC
- Dominick Cruz Shoots Down Retirement Talk: I’m Not Going To Allow It To Stop Me
Anderson Silva Looks Good Hitting The Speed Bag
Although Anderson Silva has written off 2014 and any chance of returning to the Octagon in it, he is, nonetheless, continuing his meteoric rehab.
In what continues to be a plethora a videos documenting Silva’s return to normalcy from his debilitating leg injury at UFC 168, “The Spider” has released yet another clip. In this one, fans get to see the champ casually beating the daylights out of a speed bad.
Silva appears comfortable, relaxed and looks to be demonstrating good posture. As he shifts his weight back and forth, he exhibits fluidity and shows now evidence of pain. In short, Silva seems as much pre-UFC 168 as post.
Regardless, his tremendous recovery is not evidence of his Octagon return; for as fans know, “The Spider” has no intension of rushing it and indeed, has yet to even confirm it.
Either way, it’s nice to see the former champ doing so well. It’s even better knowing that should Silva return in 2015 that he’s prepared to face his middleweight friends, Lyoto Machida and Ronaldo Souza.
Clip via Anderson Silva’s Instagram account.