- Invicta FC 11 Weigh-In Results: Cyborg vs. Tweet Official In Los Angeles
- Josh Thomson Forced Out Of UFC Fight Night 62
- Quote: I Would Crush Brock Lesnar, He Won’t Have Time To Scream
- Kimbo Slice Returns Against Ken Shamrock On June 20
- Ronda Rousey Tells Cyborg To ‘Stop Taking F–king Steroids,’ Isn’t Impressed With Arianny Celeste’s Job
- UFC 184 Open Workouts: Ronda Rousey Shows Off Slams
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 3
Anderson Silva Is Back On His Feet And Smiling
Former UFC Middleweight champ Anderson Silva begins his journey back to fitness after UFC 168, the embattled ‘Spider’ broke his leg against Chris Weidman and lost his second fight on the trot. This is the first time in Silva’s career that he has experienced back-to-back losses. It leads me to wonder how Silva will bounce back.
‘The Spider’ recently tweeted photos of himself with family, using crutches to stand with his leg casted. Attitude and moral will play a huge part in Silva’s recovery and may be the telling factor when it comes to retiring or not. At 38, Silva’s chances at another title reign are slimming.
It comes as good news to see that Silva is in good spirits, and even more so that he is able to walk, albeit assisted by a crutch. Imagine the feel good story that would emerge should Silva make a successful come back. I really hope it happens, I seem to have become a bigger fan of Silva’s in his defeat. Check out the video of Silva, posted on his son’s Instagram, and stay tuned to LowKick!
Photo Credit: Jayne Kamin-Oncea for USA TODAY Sports