- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
Anderson Silva Is Back On His Feet And Smiling
Former UFC Middleweight champ Anderson Silva begins his journey back to fitness after UFC 168, the embattled ‘Spider’ broke his leg against Chris Weidman and lost his second fight on the trot. This is the first time in Silva’s career that he has experienced back-to-back losses. It leads me to wonder how Silva will bounce back.
‘The Spider’ recently tweeted photos of himself with family, using crutches to stand with his leg casted. Attitude and moral will play a huge part in Silva’s recovery and may be the telling factor when it comes to retiring or not. At 38, Silva’s chances at another title reign are slimming.
It comes as good news to see that Silva is in good spirits, and even more so that he is able to walk, albeit assisted by a crutch. Imagine the feel good story that would emerge should Silva make a successful come back. I really hope it happens, I seem to have become a bigger fan of Silva’s in his defeat. Check out the video of Silva, posted on his son’s Instagram, and stay tuned to LowKick!
Photo Credit: Jayne Kamin-Oncea for USA TODAY Sports