- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- UFC on FOX 15 Q&A With Frankie Edgar Live Now
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Phil Davis Reveals UFC Refused To Match Bellator’s Offer
- No Bad Blood? Felice Herrig & Paige VanZant Separated During Staredown
- Bobby Green To Anthony Pettis: ‘You Did Nothing Wrong, You Got Played Bro’
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
Anderson Silva: I Back, Trust Me, I Back
Last night the UFC confirmed the rematch that everyone is waiting for when Dana White appeared on Sportscenter to announce Anderson Silva vs. Chris Weidman II for UFC 168. The December 28th rematch has the potential to be the biggest fight in the history of the UFC.
However, many fans are still wondering which version of ‘The Spider’ will show up, as his knockout loss to Weidman last weekend was largely attributed to his showboating, clowning, and general disregard for his formidable opponent’s skills.
Silva also appeared courtesy of ESPN to address those worries, assuring his fans that he is indeed back: