- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
Anderson Silva: I Back, Trust Me, I Back
Last night the UFC confirmed the rematch that everyone is waiting for when Dana White appeared on Sportscenter to announce Anderson Silva vs. Chris Weidman II for UFC 168. The December 28th rematch has the potential to be the biggest fight in the history of the UFC.
However, many fans are still wondering which version of ‘The Spider’ will show up, as his knockout loss to Weidman last weekend was largely attributed to his showboating, clowning, and general disregard for his formidable opponent’s skills.
Silva also appeared courtesy of ESPN to address those worries, assuring his fans that he is indeed back: