- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
Anderson Silva: I Back, Trust Me, I Back
Last night the UFC confirmed the rematch that everyone is waiting for when Dana White appeared on Sportscenter to announce Anderson Silva vs. Chris Weidman II for UFC 168. The December 28th rematch has the potential to be the biggest fight in the history of the UFC.
However, many fans are still wondering which version of ‘The Spider’ will show up, as his knockout loss to Weidman last weekend was largely attributed to his showboating, clowning, and general disregard for his formidable opponent’s skills.
Silva also appeared courtesy of ESPN to address those worries, assuring his fans that he is indeed back: