- Invicta FC 11 Weigh-In Results: Cyborg vs. Tweet Official In Los Angeles
- Josh Thomson Forced Out Of UFC Fight Night 62
- Quote: I Would Crush Brock Lesnar, He Won’t Have Time To Scream
- Kimbo Slice Returns Against Ken Shamrock On June 20
- Ronda Rousey Tells Cyborg To ‘Stop Taking F–king Steroids,’ Isn’t Impressed With Arianny Celeste’s Job
- UFC 184 Open Workouts: Ronda Rousey Shows Off Slams
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 3
Anderson Silva: I Back, Trust Me, I Back
Last night the UFC confirmed the rematch that everyone is waiting for when Dana White appeared on Sportscenter to announce Anderson Silva vs. Chris Weidman II for UFC 168. The December 28th rematch has the potential to be the biggest fight in the history of the UFC.
However, many fans are still wondering which version of ‘The Spider’ will show up, as his knockout loss to Weidman last weekend was largely attributed to his showboating, clowning, and general disregard for his formidable opponent’s skills.
Silva also appeared courtesy of ESPN to address those worries, assuring his fans that he is indeed back: