- Christy Mack On Mend, Tweets Pictures Of Injuries
- Ronda Rousey Wants Bethe Correia Fight In Brazil
- What’s Next For The Resurgent Andrei Arlovski?
- UFC Fight Night 51: Andrei Arlovski vs. Bigfoot Silva Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 51 Post-Fight Bonuses: Arlovski Banks $50,000 For First Round Finish
- WSOF 13 Results & Highlights: Marlon Moraes Smashes Cody Bollinger
- UFN 51 Main Card Recap: Arlovski Avenges Loss To “Bigfoot”
- UFC Fight Night 51 Prelims Results: “Pepey” Finishes Fast
Anderson Silva: I Back, Trust Me, I Back
Last night the UFC confirmed the rematch that everyone is waiting for when Dana White appeared on Sportscenter to announce Anderson Silva vs. Chris Weidman II for UFC 168. The December 28th rematch has the potential to be the biggest fight in the history of the UFC.
However, many fans are still wondering which version of ‘The Spider’ will show up, as his knockout loss to Weidman last weekend was largely attributed to his showboating, clowning, and general disregard for his formidable opponent’s skills.
Silva also appeared courtesy of ESPN to address those worries, assuring his fans that he is indeed back: