- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
Anderson Silva will be cageside at UFC 154 to challenge Georges St. Pierre
Let the hype machine begin.
According to MMA Fighting, middleweight champion Anderson Silva will be present at UFC 154 and sitting cage side for the main event showdown between Georges St-Pierre and Carlos Condit. Could this be the beginning of the super fight that everyone has been waiting for?
Obviously, St-Pierre must take care of business against Condit on November 17. But if he does, Silva’s manager Jorge Guimaraes has hinted that “The Spider” just might be entering the Octagon to formally challenge GSP. Obviously, when news that Silva would be attending the fight in Montreal, it’s only right to think that he’s there to get the wheels turning on the biggest fight in the UFC. Why else would he be there?
A Silva-St. Pierre bout would feature the two longest reigning champions in UFC history. St-Pierre hasn’t lost in four and a half years and nine fights while Silva is unbeaten in his last sixteen fights and six years. The fight reportedly will be at a catchweight and there have been rumors tossed around that Cowboy Stadium in Dallas, TX could be the venue for the showdown.
UFC President Dana White confirmed on UFC 154 Media Call that Anderson Silva will be ringside at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, “to cheer for Georges St. Pierre against Carlos Condit”. GSP’s reaction was that he’s not concerned about Anderson Silva’s presence, citing the fact that his only motivation right now is to defeat Carlos Condit.
Of course, all of this could be derailed by the one and only Carlos Condit.