- UFC 183: Up Close & Personal – Anderson Silva
- Rashad Evans Predicts Anthony Johnson Will Knock Out Jon Jones
- Cris Cyborg Return Set For Same Weekend & City As Ronda Rousey
- Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor Postponed Until Mid-Summer
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz Fight Breakdown
- Akira Corassani Announces Retirement From MMA
- Did A Head Butt Cause Alexander Gustafsson To Lose In Sweden?
- Daniel Cormier Wants To Fight Alexander Gustafsson In Louisiana
- Jon Jones Unveils His Light Heavyweight Top Five
- Dan Henderson Stoppage Reportedly Saved His Vision At UFC on FOX 14
Alistair Overeem: I don’t feel like I owe anything to the fans
Controversial UFC Heavyweight Alistair Overeem appears in an MMA H.E.A.T. interview surrounding his return fight at UFC 156 versus “Bigfoot” Silva. Last since dismantling Brock Lesnar at UFC 141 at the end of 2011, Overeem talks of his return to the Octagon after a year-long suspension for elevated testosterone prior to UFC 146.
Overeem acknowledged that he wanted the dos Santos fight, but the former champion instead took a bout with Cain Velasquez and lost the belt at UFC 155. He also detailed his rigorous drug testing to get reinstated, as well as his sincere apology to UFC President Dana White.
Lastly, Overeem said that he feels he does not owe the fans anything, and only wants to win. Is Overeem the perfect hulking bad boy for the UFC, or will he be in trouble once he gets taken to the ground with force?