- Noncommittal About Return, Georges St. Pierre ‘Taking It Slow’ In Training
- UFC 186 Weigh-In Results: Title Fight Official In Canada
- UFC 186 LowKick Predictions
- ONE Championship 26 Results: Askren vs. Santos Ends In No Contest Following Eyepoke
- UFC 186: Georges St-Pierre And Rory MacDonald Q&A
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 2
- ‘Grown Up’ Rampage Thinks If Anyone Can Knock Out Maldonado, It’s Him
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Alistair Overeem: I don’t feel like I owe anything to the fans
Controversial UFC Heavyweight Alistair Overeem appears in an MMA H.E.A.T. interview surrounding his return fight at UFC 156 versus “Bigfoot” Silva. Last since dismantling Brock Lesnar at UFC 141 at the end of 2011, Overeem talks of his return to the Octagon after a year-long suspension for elevated testosterone prior to UFC 146.
Overeem acknowledged that he wanted the dos Santos fight, but the former champion instead took a bout with Cain Velasquez and lost the belt at UFC 155. He also detailed his rigorous drug testing to get reinstated, as well as his sincere apology to UFC President Dana White.
Lastly, Overeem said that he feels he does not owe the fans anything, and only wants to win. Is Overeem the perfect hulking bad boy for the UFC, or will he be in trouble once he gets taken to the ground with force?