- Joe Rogan Wonders If Brain Damage Aided Jon Jones’ Hit And Run
- Anthony Johnson: I Worked My A** Off To Get Where I Am
- Henderson vs. Boetsch Headlines UFC Fight Night 68 With Bader Off Card
- Malki Kawa Says We May Have Seen The Last Of Jon Jones
- TJ Dillashaw: The UFC Did The Right Thing With Jon Jones
- Thomas Almeida vs. Brad Pickett On For UFC 189 In July
- Daniel Cormier Defends His Record: I Only Lost To The Champion
- Conor McGregor Adds Monster Energy To Growing ‘McGregor Inc.’
- Dana White On UFC Injuries: We’re Going To Start Fixing This
- Melvin Guillard Signs Multi-Fight Deal With Bellator
Al Iaquinta Looks Up To Chris Weidman
Al Iaquinta went up against Ryan Couture at UFC 164 last night, scoring his first official UFC win in convincing fashion. Couture moves to 0-2 in the UFC, and the future is now looking un certain for the son of Hall of Famer Randy Couture. Iaquinta looked dominant in his performance at 155, utilizing his power strikes very efficiently.
Iaquinta trains out of the Serra-Longo camp with UFC Middleweight champion Chris Weidman, something that he claims gives him great motivation. With the win, Iaquinta pulled himself out of a two fight losing streak, including submission defeats to Michael Chiesa and Pat Audinwood.
Check out Iaquinta’s post fight interview, courtesy of MMAFighting.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick!