- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- Andrei Arlovski Would Love A Rematch With Fedor Emeliananko
- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Al Iaquinta Looks Up To Chris Weidman
Al Iaquinta went up against Ryan Couture at UFC 164 last night, scoring his first official UFC win in convincing fashion. Couture moves to 0-2 in the UFC, and the future is now looking un certain for the son of Hall of Famer Randy Couture. Iaquinta looked dominant in his performance at 155, utilizing his power strikes very efficiently.
Iaquinta trains out of the Serra-Longo camp with UFC Middleweight champion Chris Weidman, something that he claims gives him great motivation. With the win, Iaquinta pulled himself out of a two fight losing streak, including submission defeats to Michael Chiesa and Pat Audinwood.
Check out Iaquinta’s post fight interview, courtesy of MMAFighting.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick!