- Javier Mendez Believes Less Hard Sparring Will Reduce Injuries In Training
- Urijah Faber: TJ Dillashaw & Chad Mendes Could Both Beat Jose Aldo
- Tyron Woodley Says Hector Lombard Is ‘Salty And Bitter’
- Ricardo Lamas Envisions An Unconcsious Conor McGregor
- UFC Fight Night 57 Aftermath: Junior, Edgar, JB & ‘The Photo’
- Quote: Jon Jones Couldn’t Keep Cain Velasquez Off Him
- Just How Far Will Edson Barboza Go?
- Cub Swanson Thanks Frankie Edgar For Teaching Him A Lesson
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
- UFC Fight Night 57: Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson Highlights
Al Iaquinta Looks Up To Chris Weidman
Al Iaquinta went up against Ryan Couture at UFC 164 last night, scoring his first official UFC win in convincing fashion. Couture moves to 0-2 in the UFC, and the future is now looking un certain for the son of Hall of Famer Randy Couture. Iaquinta looked dominant in his performance at 155, utilizing his power strikes very efficiently.
Iaquinta trains out of the Serra-Longo camp with UFC Middleweight champion Chris Weidman, something that he claims gives him great motivation. With the win, Iaquinta pulled himself out of a two fight losing streak, including submission defeats to Michael Chiesa and Pat Audinwood.
Check out Iaquinta’s post fight interview, courtesy of MMAFighting.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick!