- Poll: Which Bout Will Win UFC on FOX 15′s ‘Fight Of The Night?’
- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
POLL: Who Should Frankie Edgar Fight Next?
Frankie Edgar extended his win streak to two with his third round TKO against BJ Penn at The Ultimate Fighter 19 finale last night, in what was undoubtedly one of his more impressive showings. ‘The Prodigy’ simply couldn’t keep up with the faster, younger Edgar, and was sent in to retirement by ‘The Answer’.
Edgar’s drop to featherweight was met with a decision loss to the champion Jose Aldo, but now with wins over Penn and Charles Oliveira, ‘The Answer’ has some bargaining chips again. So what’s next for the 32-year old New Jersey native? Well there are a lot of talented fighters at 145 pounds, and Frankie currently resides in the number three spot.
Perhaps a fight with the soon to be returning Chan Sung Jung would be fun, or Ricardo Lamas is one spot behind Edgar. Chad Mendes and Jose Aldo are probably out of the question for now, and a shot against the winner of those two would probably be a little unfair to Cub Swanson. Speaking of ‘Beautiful Destruction’, didn’t he say he would like the winner of Edgar vs. Penn III? Now that would be a great fight. Take a vote and have your say, who should Frankie Edgar fight next?