- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- UFC 178: Demetrious Johnson vs Chris Cariaso Highlights
- UFC 178 Post-Fight Bonuses: Cruz, McGregor Bank $50,000
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Prelims Results: Dominick Cruz Dominates Takeya Mizugaki
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
POLL: Who Should Frankie Edgar Fight Next?
Frankie Edgar extended his win streak to two with his third round TKO against BJ Penn at The Ultimate Fighter 19 finale last night, in what was undoubtedly one of his more impressive showings. ‘The Prodigy’ simply couldn’t keep up with the faster, younger Edgar, and was sent in to retirement by ‘The Answer’.
Edgar’s drop to featherweight was met with a decision loss to the champion Jose Aldo, but now with wins over Penn and Charles Oliveira, ‘The Answer’ has some bargaining chips again. So what’s next for the 32-year old New Jersey native? Well there are a lot of talented fighters at 145 pounds, and Frankie currently resides in the number three spot.
Perhaps a fight with the soon to be returning Chan Sung Jung would be fun, or Ricardo Lamas is one spot behind Edgar. Chad Mendes and Jose Aldo are probably out of the question for now, and a shot against the winner of those two would probably be a little unfair to Cub Swanson. Speaking of ‘Beautiful Destruction’, didn’t he say he would like the winner of Edgar vs. Penn III? Now that would be a great fight. Take a vote and have your say, who should Frankie Edgar fight next?