- Cat Zingano Planned For A Dog Fight, Not A 14-Second Defeat
- Brock Lesnar Was In Attendance At UFC 184
- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
POLL: Who Should Frankie Edgar Fight Next?
Frankie Edgar extended his win streak to two with his third round TKO against BJ Penn at The Ultimate Fighter 19 finale last night, in what was undoubtedly one of his more impressive showings. ‘The Prodigy’ simply couldn’t keep up with the faster, younger Edgar, and was sent in to retirement by ‘The Answer’.
Edgar’s drop to featherweight was met with a decision loss to the champion Jose Aldo, but now with wins over Penn and Charles Oliveira, ‘The Answer’ has some bargaining chips again. So what’s next for the 32-year old New Jersey native? Well there are a lot of talented fighters at 145 pounds, and Frankie currently resides in the number three spot.
Perhaps a fight with the soon to be returning Chan Sung Jung would be fun, or Ricardo Lamas is one spot behind Edgar. Chad Mendes and Jose Aldo are probably out of the question for now, and a shot against the winner of those two would probably be a little unfair to Cub Swanson. Speaking of ‘Beautiful Destruction’, didn’t he say he would like the winner of Edgar vs. Penn III? Now that would be a great fight. Take a vote and have your say, who should Frankie Edgar fight next?