- Julianna Pena Returns Against Milana Dudieva At UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC 183: Up Close & Personal – Anderson Silva
- Rashad Evans Predicts Anthony Johnson Will Knock Out Jon Jones
- Cris Cyborg Return Set For Same Weekend & City As Ronda Rousey
- Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor Postponed Until Mid-Summer
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz Fight Breakdown
- Akira Corassani Announces Retirement From MMA
- Did A Head Butt Cause Alexander Gustafsson To Lose In Sweden?
- Daniel Cormier Wants To Fight Alexander Gustafsson In Louisiana
- Jon Jones Unveils His Light Heavyweight Top Five
A thank you from new Chief Editor Mike Drahota
Hello all LowKick members,
As you may have noticed, our good friend Anton Gurevich has recently left us as Chief Editor in order to pursue a new career with VFD Marketing. We wish only but all the best things in his new direction.
With that said, I, Mike Drahota, will assume the position of Chief Editor. I want to thank everyone for being great parts of an MMA community that has been nothing but great fun to be a part of for the past few years. Rest assured that the things you love about the site will remain intact. Picks will carry on as usual for each event.
And while nothing you love about LowKick (except Anton, of course) will be gone, we’ll also look to expand upon what we think is one of, if not the, best MMA communities on the web. Some new features will be coming your way. That starts with detailed coverage of Bellator’s latest season this evening. New writers will soon be coming our way as well, so I ask you to welcome them as you did me.
MMA is a great sport that is ultimately about the fans, so I consider it a great opportunity to write about and discuss MMA with all of you. If there’s anything specific you’d like to see in the future here on LowKick, don’t hesitate to contact me.
I have no doubt that this year will be nothing but unbelievable for LowKick, and it is because of you as fans.
Thanks again for your support,