- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- UFC 178: Demetrious Johnson vs Chris Cariaso Highlights
- UFC 178 Post-Fight Bonuses: Cruz, McGregor Bank $50,000
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Prelims Results: Dominick Cruz Dominates Takeya Mizugaki
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
Wladimir Klitschko: I have a lot of respect for MMA fighters
One of the most dominant (if not the most dominant) Heavyweights in the history of boxing, Dr. Steelhammer Wladimir Klitschko, shared his thoughts about training and competing in Mixed Martial Arts. Unlike many other boxers, Klitschko gave a lot of credit to MMA competition, claiming that such sport requires a high level of technique and athletic abilities. Klitschko admitted that he would love to train MMA for fitness, but dismissed the idea of possibly competing as a mixed martial artist.
Thirty-five year old Dr. Steelhammer is 56-3 in his career, currently holding the WBA (Super), WBO, IBF, IBO & The Ring Heavyweight titles.