- Roy Nelson Jokes He’ll Model ‘Butt Hurt’ Velasquez With ‘White Pride’ Tattoo
- Report: Mark Hunt Currently 19 Pounds Over Heavyweight Limit
- Travis Browne Leaves Jackson’s MMA For Glendale Training Center
- UFC Fight Night 52 Weigh-Ins Video & Results
- Gilbert Melendez & Eddie Alvarez Trade Barbs
- Alistair Overeem vs Stefan Struve Booked For UFC On FOX 13
Wladimir Klitschko: I have a lot of respect for MMA fighters
One of the most dominant (if not the most dominant) Heavyweights in the history of boxing, Dr. Steelhammer Wladimir Klitschko, shared his thoughts about training and competing in Mixed Martial Arts. Unlike many other boxers, Klitschko gave a lot of credit to MMA competition, claiming that such sport requires a high level of technique and athletic abilities. Klitschko admitted that he would love to train MMA for fitness, but dismissed the idea of possibly competing as a mixed martial artist.
Thirty-five year old Dr. Steelhammer is 56-3 in his career, currently holding the WBA (Super), WBO, IBF, IBO & The Ring Heavyweight titles.