- Anderson Silva Talks Conor McGregor: You Have To Promote The Right Way, With Respect
- Lyoto Machida Believes Luke Rockhold’s Weakness Is Striking
- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
Wladimir Klitschko: I have a lot of respect for MMA fighters
One of the most dominant (if not the most dominant) Heavyweights in the history of boxing, Dr. Steelhammer Wladimir Klitschko, shared his thoughts about training and competing in Mixed Martial Arts. Unlike many other boxers, Klitschko gave a lot of credit to MMA competition, claiming that such sport requires a high level of technique and athletic abilities. Klitschko admitted that he would love to train MMA for fitness, but dismissed the idea of possibly competing as a mixed martial artist.
Thirty-five year old Dr. Steelhammer is 56-3 in his career, currently holding the WBA (Super), WBO, IBF, IBO & The Ring Heavyweight titles.