- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 183 Main Card Live Results: Anderson Silva Outclasses Nick Diaz
- Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor Official For UFC 189 Main Event In July
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results: Gastelum & Lineker Miss Badly
Wladimir Klitschko: I have a lot of respect for MMA fighters
One of the most dominant (if not the most dominant) Heavyweights in the history of boxing, Dr. Steelhammer Wladimir Klitschko, shared his thoughts about training and competing in Mixed Martial Arts. Unlike many other boxers, Klitschko gave a lot of credit to MMA competition, claiming that such sport requires a high level of technique and athletic abilities. Klitschko admitted that he would love to train MMA for fitness, but dismissed the idea of possibly competing as a mixed martial artist.
Thirty-five year old Dr. Steelhammer is 56-3 in his career, currently holding the WBA (Super), WBO, IBF, IBO & The Ring Heavyweight titles.