- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results At 10 PM ET
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
- UFC 186 Preliminary Card Live Results At 6:30 PM ET
- ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
- Three Reasons To Watch UFC 186
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 3
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Wladimir Klitschko: I have a lot of respect for MMA fighters
One of the most dominant (if not the most dominant) Heavyweights in the history of boxing, Dr. Steelhammer Wladimir Klitschko, shared his thoughts about training and competing in Mixed Martial Arts. Unlike many other boxers, Klitschko gave a lot of credit to MMA competition, claiming that such sport requires a high level of technique and athletic abilities. Klitschko admitted that he would love to train MMA for fitness, but dismissed the idea of possibly competing as a mixed martial artist.
Thirty-five year old Dr. Steelhammer is 56-3 in his career, currently holding the WBA (Super), WBO, IBF, IBO & The Ring Heavyweight titles.