- Khabib Nurmagomedov: Anthony Pettis Isn’t A True Champ
- Andrei Arlovski Out Six To Eight Weeks
- Eddie Alvarez Says Donald Cerrone Executed At UFC 178, He Didn’t
- Paulo Filho Shot During House Party In Brazil
- St-Pierre: Diaz Made Mistake Taking Silva Fight
- Ben Henderson vs Eddie Alvarez Added To Boston Card
Will Rolles Gracie Jr. make a come back?
Rolles Gracie Jr. got cut like the rest (Mark Coleman, Frank Trigg, Phillipe Nover, and Tim Hague) of the fighters at UFC 109: Relentless who had bad performances or where at the bottom of the rankings in the Organization. This has been confirmed by multiple resources. He is a free agent and nothing has been said yet on what he is going to do next. There was a lot of pressure on him on becoming “The Next Great Gracie” from Gracie Jiu-Jitsu.
Having a 2nd degree black belt in Gracie Jiu-Jitsu and 3rd dan black belt in Judo. He was only able to win 3 victories before losing to Joey Beltran due to bad cardio and terrible shots in his UFC debut. Hopefully he won’t give up and can work his way back to the UFC again.