- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- UFC on FOX 15 Q&A With Frankie Edgar Live Now
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Phil Davis Reveals UFC Refused To Match Bellator’s Offer
- No Bad Blood? Felice Herrig & Paige VanZant Separated During Staredown
- Bobby Green To Anthony Pettis: ‘You Did Nothing Wrong, You Got Played Bro’
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
Will Rolles Gracie Jr. make a come back?
Rolles Gracie Jr. got cut like the rest (Mark Coleman, Frank Trigg, Phillipe Nover, and Tim Hague) of the fighters at UFC 109: Relentless who had bad performances or where at the bottom of the rankings in the Organization. This has been confirmed by multiple resources. He is a free agent and nothing has been said yet on what he is going to do next. There was a lot of pressure on him on becoming “The Next Great Gracie” from Gracie Jiu-Jitsu.
Having a 2nd degree black belt in Gracie Jiu-Jitsu and 3rd dan black belt in Judo. He was only able to win 3 victories before losing to Joey Beltran due to bad cardio and terrible shots in his UFC debut. Hopefully he won’t give up and can work his way back to the UFC again.