- UFN 50 Medical Suspensions: ‘Jacare’ & Rothwell Out Indefinitely
- Diego Sanchez And Norman Parke Heating Things Up
- Rin Nakai: Tate Is Beautiful And Sexy
- Should Conor McGregor Get Title Shot With Win Over “Diamond”?
- Fedor Emelianenko Has No Regrets
- Frank Mir: I Really Don’t Know If I’ll Return
- UFC Rankings Update: Andrei Arlovski Storms Into Top 10
- Tate Looking For Rematch With Zingano With Win Over Nakai
- Alistair Overeem Welcomes All Comers For Next Opponent
- Khabib Nurmagomedov Wants Title, Picks Cerrone Over Alvarez
Will Rolles Gracie Jr. make a come back?
Rolles Gracie Jr. got cut like the rest (Mark Coleman, Frank Trigg, Phillipe Nover, and Tim Hague) of the fighters at UFC 109: Relentless who had bad performances or where at the bottom of the rankings in the Organization. This has been confirmed by multiple resources. He is a free agent and nothing has been said yet on what he is going to do next. There was a lot of pressure on him on becoming “The Next Great Gracie” from Gracie Jiu-Jitsu.
Having a 2nd degree black belt in Gracie Jiu-Jitsu and 3rd dan black belt in Judo. He was only able to win 3 victories before losing to Joey Beltran due to bad cardio and terrible shots in his UFC debut. Hopefully he won’t give up and can work his way back to the UFC again.