- Nick Diaz UFC 183 Post-Fight Presser: I Was Injured Before The Fight
- Anderson Silva Will ‘Talk Serious’ With His Family About Fighting Future
- Quote: Vitor Belfort Turned Down Interim Title Bout With Lyoto Machida
- UFC 183: Thiago Alves vs. Jordan Mein Highlights
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Press Conference
Will Rolles Gracie Jr. make a come back?
Rolles Gracie Jr. got cut like the rest (Mark Coleman, Frank Trigg, Phillipe Nover, and Tim Hague) of the fighters at UFC 109: Relentless who had bad performances or where at the bottom of the rankings in the Organization. This has been confirmed by multiple resources. He is a free agent and nothing has been said yet on what he is going to do next. There was a lot of pressure on him on becoming “The Next Great Gracie” from Gracie Jiu-Jitsu.
Having a 2nd degree black belt in Gracie Jiu-Jitsu and 3rd dan black belt in Judo. He was only able to win 3 victories before losing to Joey Beltran due to bad cardio and terrible shots in his UFC debut. Hopefully he won’t give up and can work his way back to the UFC again.