- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
- Anderson Silva Talks Conor McGregor: You Have To Promote The Right Way, With Respect
- Lyoto Machida Believes Luke Rockhold’s Weakness Is Striking
- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
White: ‘By beating the best HW of all time’ Cain is in line for the shot at Lesnar
UFC president Dana White has honored his promise and said that following Cain Velasquez’s dominating KO win over Legend and future Hall of Famer Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira he will be on stand by for the title shot. Although this only means that if the winner of the the Carwin-Mir fight is injured or out of action than Cain will replace them. Presumably if Carwin Or Mir is not injured and get to fight lesnar for the title,then Cain will get a shot at the winner of that match.
‘We’ll see how the Carwin-Mir match goes,see who wins that,if they come out unscated they get the title shot,if not then Cain gets the title shot’ Dana white there speaking after UFC 110 in Sydney Australia.
Lesnar who has been out of action since mid-2009 with serious illness is expected to return at UFC 116 in July at the MGM grand garden arena Las Vegas. Following the Carwin-Mir interim title fight we are now facing the mouth watering prospect of either Mir,Carwin or Cain facing Brock Lesnar,If not Cain then we will have the chance of Mir or Carwin Facing Brock and the winner of that fight defending the Title against Cain Velasquez. The UFC’s previously dull HW division has suddenly exploded to possibly the best out of all the organizations.