- Julianna Pena Returns Against Milana Dudieva At UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC 183: Up Close & Personal – Anderson Silva
- Rashad Evans Predicts Anthony Johnson Will Knock Out Jon Jones
- Cris Cyborg Return Set For Same Weekend & City As Ronda Rousey
- Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor Postponed Until Mid-Summer
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz Fight Breakdown
- Akira Corassani Announces Retirement From MMA
- Did A Head Butt Cause Alexander Gustafsson To Lose In Sweden?
- Daniel Cormier Wants To Fight Alexander Gustafsson In Louisiana
- Jon Jones Unveils His Light Heavyweight Top Five
What Will Happen To Chael Sonnen in Brazil?
When Chael Sonnen travels to Brazil this summer to take on Anderson Silva for the UFC Middleweight Championship belt many people have expressed some concern about his well being. While it is true he will be locked into the cage with Anderson Silva, who many people consider the best MMA fighter of modern times, many people are concerned about Sonnen’s safety before and after the fight.