- Junior Dos Santos: Alistair Overeem Isn’t As Buff As He Was Before
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
- UFC 189 World Tour Press Conference Live From Dublin
- Ronda Rousey Hints She May Join ‘The Rock’ At Next Year’s Wrestlemania
- Dennis Bermudez Battles Jeremy Stephens At UFC 189
- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
What Will Happen To Chael Sonnen in Brazil?
When Chael Sonnen travels to Brazil this summer to take on Anderson Silva for the UFC Middleweight Championship belt many people have expressed some concern about his well being. While it is true he will be locked into the cage with Anderson Silva, who many people consider the best MMA fighter of modern times, many people are concerned about Sonnen’s safety before and after the fight.