- Nick Diaz Says He Would Have Failed Drug Test After GSP Fight
- UFC Fight Night 57 Super Slo-Mo Highlights
- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Ratings! UFC Fight Night 57 Peaks At Over 1 Million Viewers
- Joe Lauzon vs. Al Iaquinta Added To UFC 183
- Renan Barao Challenges T.J. Dillashaw To Fight Him In Brazil
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Wanderlei Silva wants Akiyama and then Bisping
Wanderlei Silva, who just came off of a successful debut in the Middleweight divsion against Michael Bisping at UFC 110, is ready to fight again, and hopes to return to the octagon sooner than later. Silva is a former Pride Middleweight Champion and a legend in the support of mixed martial arts is back in the win collum and would like to continue his win streak against the dangerous Japanese fight Yoshihiro Akiyama.
“It’s a great match because he’s an incredible fighter. He’s got an Olympic gold medal. He’s had great performances in Dream in Japan, he’s very famous there.” Silva said. “I think it’s a great opportunity, one more really tough opponent, and I’m going to prove in the future it’s possible I can be with the best fighters in 185.”
When asked about the possible rematch with Bisping, who felt he had won the fight, Silva had this to say;
“The next is Akiyama and he is number one and the number two is Bisping because I’mgoing to give a rematch to him,” said Silva
The bout between Akiyama and Silva is not official yet, however, it has been rumored that this fight will take place at UFC 115, where the UFC will go to Vancouver, Canada for the first time. While, Michael Bisping is rumored to take on Dan Miller at UFC 114.