- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
Wanderlei Silva’s 30-day suspension makes Akiyama bout possible for UFC 115
New South Wales Combat Sports Authority suspended UFC Middleweight legend Wanderlei “The Axe Murderer Silva for just 30 days, following his Unanimous Decision victory over Michael Bisping at the co-main event of UFC 110. Commission’s decision gives Wanderlei Silva enough time to prepare for the blockbuster bout against the Japanese superstar Yoshihiro Akiyama, that is targeted for UFC 115 on June 12th.
Yoshihiro “Sexyama” Akiyama is aware of Wanderlei Silva’s popularity in Japan, which makes him adamant to secure the fight against the Chute Boxe legend. Akiyama is currently 13-1 in his MMA career, with a Split Decision victory over Alan Belcher in his United States debut at UFC 100.
UFC Vice President of Regulatory Affairs, Michael Ratner, has confirmed to MMAJunkie that if The Ultimate Fighting Championship would officially decide to schedule the fight for UFC 115 it “will not be a problem”. UFC management will look to impress local fans in their first trip to Vancouver, with bouts like Couture vs Rich Franklin and the third episode of war between Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz, are already in works.