- Conor McGregor: Everything I Touch Turns To Gold
- Anderson Silva On Another Title Run : If I Have The Opportunity, It’s Possible
- Claudia Gadelha Injured, Out Of UFC Fight Night 64
- Ricardo Lamas: Conor McGregor Doesn’t Like It When The Tables Are Turned
- Cyborg’s Attempt To Make Bantamweight Back On For Next Fight
- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
Vitor Belfort training hard for the fight against Anderson Silva, next week at UFC 126
Next week, UFC veteran Vitor Belfort will look to make what so many fighters failed before him – defeating the reigning UFC Heavyweight Champion Anderson “The Spider” Silva. Belfort decided to leave his long-time coach Shawn Tompkins, to prepare for the fight at famous Xtreme Couture Gym in Las Vegas, Nevada. “The Phenom” is currently on five-fight winning streak, losing to Dan Henderson four years ago via a Unanimous Decision at Pride 32.
The fight will headline UFC 126 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada on February 5th, as the Light Heavyweight collision between Rich Franklin and Forrest Griffin serves as the co-main event of the night.