- Invicta FC 11 Weigh-In Results: Cyborg vs. Tweet Official In Los Angeles
- Josh Thomson Forced Out Of UFC Fight Night 62
- Quote: I Would Crush Brock Lesnar, He Won’t Have Time To Scream
- Kimbo Slice Returns Against Ken Shamrock On June 20
- Ronda Rousey Tells Cyborg To ‘Stop Taking F–king Steroids,’ Isn’t Impressed With Arianny Celeste’s Job
- UFC 184 Open Workouts: Ronda Rousey Shows Off Slams
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 3
Vitor Belfort training hard for the fight against Anderson Silva, next week at UFC 126
Next week, UFC veteran Vitor Belfort will look to make what so many fighters failed before him – defeating the reigning UFC Heavyweight Champion Anderson “The Spider” Silva. Belfort decided to leave his long-time coach Shawn Tompkins, to prepare for the fight at famous Xtreme Couture Gym in Las Vegas, Nevada. “The Phenom” is currently on five-fight winning streak, losing to Dan Henderson four years ago via a Unanimous Decision at Pride 32.
The fight will headline UFC 126 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada on February 5th, as the Light Heavyweight collision between Rich Franklin and Forrest Griffin serves as the co-main event of the night.