- New Mexico Hit-And-Run Victim Speaks, Pic Of Smashed Car Released
- Anthony Johnson: ‘I’ll Wait A Year Like Vitor If I Have To’
- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody, Makes $2,500 Bail
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
Vitor Belfort training hard for the fight against Anderson Silva, next week at UFC 126
Next week, UFC veteran Vitor Belfort will look to make what so many fighters failed before him – defeating the reigning UFC Heavyweight Champion Anderson “The Spider” Silva. Belfort decided to leave his long-time coach Shawn Tompkins, to prepare for the fight at famous Xtreme Couture Gym in Las Vegas, Nevada. “The Phenom” is currently on five-fight winning streak, losing to Dan Henderson four years ago via a Unanimous Decision at Pride 32.
The fight will headline UFC 126 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada on February 5th, as the Light Heavyweight collision between Rich Franklin and Forrest Griffin serves as the co-main event of the night.