- UFC 183: Anderson Silva Open Workout Highlights & Media Scrum
- Lorenzo Fertitta Guarantees CM Punk’s First Opponent Will Be ‘Competitive’
- Ovince St. Preux vs. Patrick Cummins Added To UFC on FOX 15
- Update: Nick Diaz No-Shows UFC 183 Open Workouts, But Is Now In Las Vegas
- Jon Jones vs. Anthony Johnson Targeted For May
Vitor Belfort training hard for the fight against Anderson Silva, next week at UFC 126
Next week, UFC veteran Vitor Belfort will look to make what so many fighters failed before him – defeating the reigning UFC Heavyweight Champion Anderson “The Spider” Silva. Belfort decided to leave his long-time coach Shawn Tompkins, to prepare for the fight at famous Xtreme Couture Gym in Las Vegas, Nevada. “The Phenom” is currently on five-fight winning streak, losing to Dan Henderson four years ago via a Unanimous Decision at Pride 32.
The fight will headline UFC 126 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada on February 5th, as the Light Heavyweight collision between Rich Franklin and Forrest Griffin serves as the co-main event of the night.