- Bellator 126 Results Recap: A New Champ Is Crowned
- UFC 178 Weigh-In Video & Results: Poirier & McGregor Get Heated In Las Vegas
- Vitor Belfort Accuses Chris Weidman Of Stalling
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Anthony Johnson vs Alexander Gustafsson Was Set For UFC on FOX 13…
- Quote: Gina Carano Harder To Deal With Than Tito Ortiz
Vitor Belfort hints at a return against Michael Bisping in May
Via his official Twitter (@vitorbelfort)
Following on from his win over Jorge Rivera, it seems Vitor Belfort wants a shot at Michael Bisping. Belfort is coming off of a loss against Champion Anderson Silva, back in February. Rumours had initially spread of a bout between Belfort and fellow Brazillian Wanderlei Silva, but it appears Joe Silva has had a change of heart.
A win over Bisping could see “The Phenom” quickly catapulted back into title contention. Despite being touted as the biggest challenger to Silva’s Middleweight crown, “The Spider” knokced him out with a brutal front kick in the 1st round.
Bisping this weekend knocked out rival Jorge Rivera, following weeks of trash talking between the two. Bisping put in a brutal performance this weekend at UFC 127, finishing his opponent in the second round via TKO. Bisping’s overall Middleweight record is 7-2, and a win over Belfort could finally see him get his long coveted title shot.
Image Source: HEAVY MMA