- Tyron Woodley Would Be Able To Return To Meet Johny Hendricks At UFC 189
- Floyd Mayweather Vacates Titles: ‘It’s Time For Other Fighters’
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Scorecard & Punch Statistics
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Highlights
- Floyd Mayweather Defeats Manny Pacquiao To Unify Belts
- Cast Your Vote For Mayweather vs. Pacquiao!
- Jorge Masvidal Planning Move Back To Welterweight
- Roy Jones Jr.: Win Or Lose, Mayweather Is Not The Greatest Of All-Time
- Poll: Should Jon Jones Get Immediate Title Shot If He Returns?
- Nick Diaz Passed Two Drug Tests On The Same Night He Failed One
Vitor Belfort hints at a return against Michael Bisping in May
Via his official Twitter (@vitorbelfort)
Following on from his win over Jorge Rivera, it seems Vitor Belfort wants a shot at Michael Bisping. Belfort is coming off of a loss against Champion Anderson Silva, back in February. Rumours had initially spread of a bout between Belfort and fellow Brazillian Wanderlei Silva, but it appears Joe Silva has had a change of heart.
A win over Bisping could see “The Phenom” quickly catapulted back into title contention. Despite being touted as the biggest challenger to Silva’s Middleweight crown, “The Spider” knokced him out with a brutal front kick in the 1st round.
Bisping this weekend knocked out rival Jorge Rivera, following weeks of trash talking between the two. Bisping put in a brutal performance this weekend at UFC 127, finishing his opponent in the second round via TKO. Bisping’s overall Middleweight record is 7-2, and a win over Belfort could finally see him get his long coveted title shot.
Image Source: HEAVY MMA