- Conor McGregor: Everything I Touch Turns To Gold
- Anderson Silva On Another Title Run : If I Have The Opportunity, It’s Possible
- Claudia Gadelha Injured, Out Of UFC Fight Night 64
- Ricardo Lamas: Conor McGregor Doesn’t Like It When The Tables Are Turned
- Cyborg’s Attempt To Make Bantamweight Back On For Next Fight
- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
Vitor Belfort hints at a return against Michael Bisping in May
Via his official Twitter (@vitorbelfort)
Following on from his win over Jorge Rivera, it seems Vitor Belfort wants a shot at Michael Bisping. Belfort is coming off of a loss against Champion Anderson Silva, back in February. Rumours had initially spread of a bout between Belfort and fellow Brazillian Wanderlei Silva, but it appears Joe Silva has had a change of heart.
A win over Bisping could see “The Phenom” quickly catapulted back into title contention. Despite being touted as the biggest challenger to Silva’s Middleweight crown, “The Spider” knokced him out with a brutal front kick in the 1st round.
Bisping this weekend knocked out rival Jorge Rivera, following weeks of trash talking between the two. Bisping put in a brutal performance this weekend at UFC 127, finishing his opponent in the second round via TKO. Bisping’s overall Middleweight record is 7-2, and a win over Belfort could finally see him get his long coveted title shot.
Image Source: HEAVY MMA