- Cat Zingano Planned For A Dog Fight, Not A 14-Second Defeat
- Brock Lesnar Was In Attendance At UFC 184
- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
Vitor Belfort diagnosed with Hepatitis A, UFC 133 fight against Yoshihiro Akiyama is not at risk
Multi-time UFC Champion Vitor Belfort revealed through his twitter account about being diagnosed with Hepatitis A. Belfort explained that the disease is easy to treat, also reassuring his fans that the fight against Yoshihiro Akiyama at UFC 133 (August 6 at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) will go as planned.
Here’s some of Belfort’s latest tweets (via MiddleEasy.com):