- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets 50 K
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 183 Main Card Live Results: Anderson Silva Outclasses Nick Diaz
- UFC 183 Prelims Live Results: Gritty Tate Tops McMann
- Dana White Says John Lineker & Kelvin Gastelum Will Move Up In Weight
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 4
- Stephen ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson Out Of UFC Fight Night 60 Headliner Against Brandon Thatch
Vitor Belfort diagnosed with Hepatitis A, UFC 133 fight against Yoshihiro Akiyama is not at risk
Multi-time UFC Champion Vitor Belfort revealed through his twitter account about being diagnosed with Hepatitis A. Belfort explained that the disease is easy to treat, also reassuring his fans that the fight against Yoshihiro Akiyama at UFC 133 (August 6 at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) will go as planned.
Here’s some of Belfort’s latest tweets (via MiddleEasy.com):