- UFC 184 Prelims Results
- Rousey’s Coach: Zingano Is A Desperate Fighter
- Cyborg Headlines July 10 Invicta FC Event From Las Vegas
- UFC: Welcome To The Show Press Conference
- Ronda Rousey Claims To Be The GOAT, Pennington Slams Holm
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 5
- Invicta FC 11 Results: Cyborg Destroys Tweet In The First
- Dan Henderson vs. Tim Boetsch, Matt Mitrione vs. Ben Rothwell Added To UFC Fight Night 68
- Pay-Per-View Money Will Reportedly Push Ronda Rousey’s UFC 184 Payday Past $1 Million
- UFC 184 Weigh-Ins Results: Rousey & Zingano On Point
Urijah Faber says "point-fighter" Dominick Cruz should be grateful he’s alive
Top Bantamweight contender Urijah Faber, who will challenge Dominick Cruz for the Bantamweight title in July, responds to recent remarks made by the champion, and looks back on their two previous encounters. Faber concedes that Cruz is talented, but insists that he is a point-fighter and should be grateful that he’s alive.
“I mean, come on, let’s be realistic here. I don’t understand the way he’s fighting, so I’m frustrated and I’m saying bad stuff about it? The guy’s a good fighter. He’s good at what he does, which is scoring some points. He’s not dangerous. He’s not scary. I knocked him down three different times in three different rounds. He had 11 takedown attempts and basically got one and a half and that’s about it. So, if the guy thinks I don’t know how to beat him – I already did beat him!
He’s alive right now because there are rules in MMA, and I had to release his neck and let him breathe. So, you’re welcome Dominick Cruz – for giving you life and letting you live. Next time, I’m going to do the same thing. I’m going to let you live, but it’s going to be painful.”
Further Reading: TUF 15 LIVE: Dominick Cruz vs. Urijah Faber Video Promo