- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light-Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson On Twitter
- UFC on FOX 14: Gegard Mousasi vs. Dan Henderson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Bonuses: ‘Rumble’ Headlines List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 14 Main Card Results: Rumble Destroys Alexander Gustafsson In Round One
- UFC on FOX 14 Prelims Results: Tumenov Wins Thriller Over Musoke
Urijah Faber says "point-fighter" Dominick Cruz should be grateful he’s alive
Top Bantamweight contender Urijah Faber, who will challenge Dominick Cruz for the Bantamweight title in July, responds to recent remarks made by the champion, and looks back on their two previous encounters. Faber concedes that Cruz is talented, but insists that he is a point-fighter and should be grateful that he’s alive.
“I mean, come on, let’s be realistic here. I don’t understand the way he’s fighting, so I’m frustrated and I’m saying bad stuff about it? The guy’s a good fighter. He’s good at what he does, which is scoring some points. He’s not dangerous. He’s not scary. I knocked him down three different times in three different rounds. He had 11 takedown attempts and basically got one and a half and that’s about it. So, if the guy thinks I don’t know how to beat him – I already did beat him!
He’s alive right now because there are rules in MMA, and I had to release his neck and let him breathe. So, you’re welcome Dominick Cruz – for giving you life and letting you live. Next time, I’m going to do the same thing. I’m going to let you live, but it’s going to be painful.”
Further Reading: TUF 15 LIVE: Dominick Cruz vs. Urijah Faber Video Promo