- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
- UFC 186 Preliminary Card Results: Patrick Cote Outlasts Joe Riggs
- ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
Urijah Faber says "point-fighter" Dominick Cruz should be grateful he’s alive
Top Bantamweight contender Urijah Faber, who will challenge Dominick Cruz for the Bantamweight title in July, responds to recent remarks made by the champion, and looks back on their two previous encounters. Faber concedes that Cruz is talented, but insists that he is a point-fighter and should be grateful that he’s alive.
“I mean, come on, let’s be realistic here. I don’t understand the way he’s fighting, so I’m frustrated and I’m saying bad stuff about it? The guy’s a good fighter. He’s good at what he does, which is scoring some points. He’s not dangerous. He’s not scary. I knocked him down three different times in three different rounds. He had 11 takedown attempts and basically got one and a half and that’s about it. So, if the guy thinks I don’t know how to beat him – I already did beat him!
He’s alive right now because there are rules in MMA, and I had to release his neck and let him breathe. So, you’re welcome Dominick Cruz – for giving you life and letting you live. Next time, I’m going to do the same thing. I’m going to let you live, but it’s going to be painful.”
Further Reading: TUF 15 LIVE: Dominick Cruz vs. Urijah Faber Video Promo