- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- Andrei Arlovski Would Love A Rematch With Fedor Emeliananko
- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
UFC signs Korean star Dong Yi-Yang
Dong i-Yang is the latest superstar to be added to the growing list of fighters on the UFC’s roster. The 27 year old Sengoku“>Sengoku veteran holds a perfect record of 9-0 with 8 fights ending in KO or TKO and 1 by submission. With a record like that its no wonder Dana White would want to snatch him up before Strikeforce did.
Nicknamed ‘The Hammer’ Yang also holds a victory by TKO due to exhaustion over Polish Heavyweight Pawel Nastula which was in 2008 at Sengoku“>Sengoku-Fourth Battle. With a Middleweight division that has faced some criticism in recent times, this could be a sign of change for the better. An exciting knockout artist with a perfect record and no judges ever being used is just what the UFC needs right now.