- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
UFC signs Korean star Dong Yi-Yang
Dong i-Yang is the latest superstar to be added to the growing list of fighters on the UFC’s roster. The 27 year old Sengoku“>Sengoku veteran holds a perfect record of 9-0 with 8 fights ending in KO or TKO and 1 by submission. With a record like that its no wonder Dana White would want to snatch him up before Strikeforce did.
Nicknamed ‘The Hammer’ Yang also holds a victory by TKO due to exhaustion over Polish Heavyweight Pawel Nastula which was in 2008 at Sengoku“>Sengoku-Fourth Battle. With a Middleweight division that has faced some criticism in recent times, this could be a sign of change for the better. An exciting knockout artist with a perfect record and no judges ever being used is just what the UFC needs right now.