- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- Andrei Arlovski Would Love A Rematch With Fedor Emeliananko
- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
UFC sign the Czech Heavyweight prospect Karlos Vemola
Ultimate Fighting Championship Have announced the signing of the highly-rated 7-0 Czech Heavyweight Karlos Vemola, who goes by the nickname “The Terminator”. Vemola trains at the world-famous London Shootfighters Gym, alongside UFC Veterans Mostapha Al-Turk, John Hathaway and the DREAM Welterweight Champion Mariusz Zarmoskis.
Vemola has never gone past the 3:14 mark of the First Round, with four Submissions (all Rear Naked Chokes) and three Knockouts to his impressive record.
“The Terminator” will make his anticipated Ultimate Fighting Championship Debut against the TUF 10 prospect Jon Madsen. The event is scheduled for July 3, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, and will be headlined by the Heavyweight Title unification bout between Shane Carwin and Brock Lesnar.
HT: Fighters Only