- Did A Head Butt Cause Alexander Gustafsson To Lose In Sweden?
- Daniel Cormier Wants To Fight Alexander Gustafsson In Louisiana
- Jon Jones Unveils His Light Heavyweight Top Five
- Dan Henderson Stoppage Reportedly Saved His Vision At UFC on FOX 14
- UFC 183 Video Roundup, Start Times & TV Schedule
- Countdown To UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz
- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
UFC plans to make Australia a regular destination.
After a sellout of all of it’s tickets on the first day of sales,Dana White says this will be the first of many shows to take place in Australia.Earlier this week in a Q+A session with the UFC’s official fan club and in the pre-fight press conference the UFC president said plans are underway to make annual stops in the land down under.
The Acer indoor arena in sydney where the event is being held had no problem attracting fans for the event and white has said that for the next show he would like to head to Perth,western Australia’s largest city,which is home to 1.6 million people.
This would be similar to the UFC’s gameplan in the UK which has venues in Manchester,London,Newcastle and Birmingham.Although Australia’s MMA scene is not as big as the U.S or even the Uk’s,the country has produced a lot of fighters.One of which(Anthony Perosh) faces a big challenge in former PRIDE champ Mirko ‘Cro Cop’ Filopovic in tonight’s UFC 110 event.