- Tim Kennedy: John McCarthy F—-d Up Majorly In My Fight; He Got Owned
- Chris Weidman: I’m Going To Embarrass Vitor Belfort
- Quote: Ronda Rousey Finishes Cat Zingano In Round One
- NAC Director Doubts Tim Kennedy’s UFC 178 Loss Will Be Overturned
- Conor McGregor Bigger Than Georges St-Pierre?
- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
UFC plans to make Australia a regular destination.
After a sellout of all of it’s tickets on the first day of sales,Dana White says this will be the first of many shows to take place in Australia.Earlier this week in a Q+A session with the UFC’s official fan club and in the pre-fight press conference the UFC president said plans are underway to make annual stops in the land down under.
The Acer indoor arena in sydney where the event is being held had no problem attracting fans for the event and white has said that for the next show he would like to head to Perth,western Australia’s largest city,which is home to 1.6 million people.
This would be similar to the UFC’s gameplan in the UK which has venues in Manchester,London,Newcastle and Birmingham.Although Australia’s MMA scene is not as big as the U.S or even the Uk’s,the country has produced a lot of fighters.One of which(Anthony Perosh) faces a big challenge in former PRIDE champ Mirko ‘Cro Cop’ Filopovic in tonight’s UFC 110 event.