- Jacare: It’s My Time, I Can Finish Anybody In The Division
- UFC on FOX 15: Jacare Souza vs. Chris Camozzi Full Fight Video Highlights
- Max Holloway: I Want That Win Back Over Conor McGregor
- Luke Rockhold Promises To Choke Chris Weidman At Madison Square Garden
- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
UFC on FX 1: Charlie Brenneman confident he has the skills to defeat Daniel Roberts
For a brief moment Charlie Brenneman was on top of the world. He had stepped in as a late replacement for Nate Marquardt and stopped the surging Rick Story in front of , what could be considered a home town crowd in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The victory moved him up the welterweight rankings, earning him a bout against Anthony Johnson on October 1 of last year. That fight did not go as planned, with Brenneman tasted defeat via a first round head kick knockout.
Brenneman will get a chance at redemption on Friday, January 20 when he steps into the Octagon to face Daniel Roberts, a fighter that is coming off two consecutive losses.
Brenneman enters the fight with confidence, looking to get back on the winning track, while at the same time sending Roberts home with a third straight loss on his record, “If you take a look at the different areas of the overall fight game I think I’m the better fighter. I know he has a lot of skills in the submission. But, my bread and butter lies in my wrestling game, which plays into his strength. So, that’s something I’ll have to be careful of.” – for more see BleacherReport.com
What do you think LowKick’ers, will it be Brenneman or Roberts taking home the victory on Friday night?
Photo: Tracy Lee for CombatLifestyle.com