- Christy Mack On Mend, Tweets Pictures Of Injuries
- Ronda Rousey Wants Bethe Correia Fight In Brazil
- What’s Next For The Resurgent Andrei Arlovski?
- UFC Fight Night 51: Andrei Arlovski vs. Bigfoot Silva Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 51 Post-Fight Bonuses: Arlovski Banks $50,000 For First Round Finish
- WSOF 13 Results & Highlights: Marlon Moraes Smashes Cody Bollinger
- UFN 51 Main Card Recap: Arlovski Avenges Loss To “Bigfoot”
- UFC Fight Night 51 Prelims Results: “Pepey” Finishes Fast
UFC on FX 1: Charlie Brenneman confident he has the skills to defeat Daniel Roberts
For a brief moment Charlie Brenneman was on top of the world. He had stepped in as a late replacement for Nate Marquardt and stopped the surging Rick Story in front of , what could be considered a home town crowd in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The victory moved him up the welterweight rankings, earning him a bout against Anthony Johnson on October 1 of last year. That fight did not go as planned, with Brenneman tasted defeat via a first round head kick knockout.
Brenneman will get a chance at redemption on Friday, January 20 when he steps into the Octagon to face Daniel Roberts, a fighter that is coming off two consecutive losses.
Brenneman enters the fight with confidence, looking to get back on the winning track, while at the same time sending Roberts home with a third straight loss on his record, “If you take a look at the different areas of the overall fight game I think I’m the better fighter. I know he has a lot of skills in the submission. But, my bread and butter lies in my wrestling game, which plays into his strength. So, that’s something I’ll have to be careful of.” – for more see BleacherReport.com
What do you think LowKick’ers, will it be Brenneman or Roberts taking home the victory on Friday night?
Photo: Tracy Lee for CombatLifestyle.com