- Dustin Poirier Returning To Lightweight In 2015
- CM Punk Targeting Late 2015 UFC Debut
- Rashad Evans vs. Glover Teixeira Reportedly Agreed Upon For UFC Fight Night 60 In Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs CB Dollaway Breakdown
- Michael Bisping Disagrees With “Butthurt” Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- Jon Jones ‘Offended’ The UFC Showed Death Threat Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Looking To Rid MMA Of Jon Jones
- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
UFC on FOX 1 Open Workout Video and Interviews with Cain, JDS and Bendo
UFC on FOX 1 will take place on Saturday, November 12 from the Honda Center in Anaheim, CA. The main event, and the only fight that will be televised on FOX, will see Cain Velasquez defend his UFC Heavyweight title against Junior dos Santos. The fight will mark the first title defense for Velasquez since winning the title from Brock Lesnar in October 2010. Dos Santos is coming off a unanimous decision victory over Shane Carwin in his last fight, which took place on June 11, 2011.
Further Reading: Velasquez and dos Santos Head to Head: Who will win in Anaheim?