- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
UFC on FOX 1 Open Workout Video and Interviews with Cain, JDS and Bendo
UFC on FOX 1 will take place on Saturday, November 12 from the Honda Center in Anaheim, CA. The main event, and the only fight that will be televised on FOX, will see Cain Velasquez defend his UFC Heavyweight title against Junior dos Santos. The fight will mark the first title defense for Velasquez since winning the title from Brock Lesnar in October 2010. Dos Santos is coming off a unanimous decision victory over Shane Carwin in his last fight, which took place on June 11, 2011.
Further Reading: Velasquez and dos Santos Head to Head: Who will win in Anaheim?