- Jacare: It’s My Time, I Can Finish Anybody In The Division
- UFC on FOX 15: Jacare Souza vs. Chris Camozzi Full Fight Video Highlights
- Max Holloway: I Want That Win Back Over Conor McGregor
- Luke Rockhold Promises To Choke Chris Weidman At Madison Square Garden
- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
UFC on FOX 1 Open Workout Video and Interviews with Cain, JDS and Bendo
UFC on FOX 1 will take place on Saturday, November 12 from the Honda Center in Anaheim, CA. The main event, and the only fight that will be televised on FOX, will see Cain Velasquez defend his UFC Heavyweight title against Junior dos Santos. The fight will mark the first title defense for Velasquez since winning the title from Brock Lesnar in October 2010. Dos Santos is coming off a unanimous decision victory over Shane Carwin in his last fight, which took place on June 11, 2011.
Further Reading: Velasquez and dos Santos Head to Head: Who will win in Anaheim?