- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Ratings! UFC Fight Night 57 Peaks At Over 1 Million Viewers
- Joe Lauzon vs. Al Iaquinta Added To UFC 183
- Renan Barao Challenges T.J. Dillashaw To Fight Him In Brazil
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
UFC on FOX 1 Open Workout Video and Interviews with Cain, JDS and Bendo
UFC on FOX 1 will take place on Saturday, November 12 from the Honda Center in Anaheim, CA. The main event, and the only fight that will be televised on FOX, will see Cain Velasquez defend his UFC Heavyweight title against Junior dos Santos. The fight will mark the first title defense for Velasquez since winning the title from Brock Lesnar in October 2010. Dos Santos is coming off a unanimous decision victory over Shane Carwin in his last fight, which took place on June 11, 2011.
Further Reading: Velasquez and dos Santos Head to Head: Who will win in Anaheim?