- Coach Claims Yoel Romero Corner Was Innocent At UFC 178
- Rashad Evans vs Alexander Gustafsson? “Suga” Poses The Question
- What Does Cat Zingano Have To Offer Ronda Rousey?
- Alan Patrick Out Of UFC 179 *Graphic Images*
- Tim Kennedy: John McCarthy F—-d Up Majorly In My Fight; He Got Owned
- Chris Weidman: I’m Going To Embarrass Vitor Belfort
- Quote: Ronda Rousey Finishes Cat Zingano In Round One
- NAC Director Doubts Tim Kennedy’s UFC 178 Loss Will Be Overturned
- Conor McGregor Bigger Than Georges St-Pierre?
- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
UFC President Dana White talks about the signing of Jake Shields; Considers Machida-Rampage showdown
UFC boss Dana White shared his thoughts about an array of subjects, speaking at the UFC 114: Rampage vs Jackson post-fight press conference. White provided his analysis for the situation regarding the future of Jake Shields, saying “Strikeforce suck, and don’t. He is coming here”.Jake Shields’ contract will expire during the next weeks, as a future match-up against Georges St. Pierre or Anderson Silva is definitely a possibility.
As for the UFC 114 main eventer Quinton “Rampage” Jackson, White revealed that he is considering the possibility of the showdown against Lyoto Machida, who tasted the first loss of his career against Shogun Rua at UFC 113 in Montreal.
Next Ultimate Fighting Championship attraction will be UFC 115: Liddell vs Franklin, held at the at General Motors Place in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. According to various reports, UFC will return to England this Autumn, with the entertaining UFC 120 fight card, that will be held at the O2 Arena in London.