- Cat Zingano Planned For A Dog Fight, Not A 14-Second Defeat
- Brock Lesnar Was In Attendance At UFC 184
- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
UFC President Dana White talks about the signing of Jake Shields; Considers Machida-Rampage showdown
UFC boss Dana White shared his thoughts about an array of subjects, speaking at the UFC 114: Rampage vs Jackson post-fight press conference. White provided his analysis for the situation regarding the future of Jake Shields, saying “Strikeforce suck, and don’t. He is coming here”.Jake Shields’ contract will expire during the next weeks, as a future match-up against Georges St. Pierre or Anderson Silva is definitely a possibility.
As for the UFC 114 main eventer Quinton “Rampage” Jackson, White revealed that he is considering the possibility of the showdown against Lyoto Machida, who tasted the first loss of his career against Shogun Rua at UFC 113 in Montreal.
Next Ultimate Fighting Championship attraction will be UFC 115: Liddell vs Franklin, held at the at General Motors Place in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. According to various reports, UFC will return to England this Autumn, with the entertaining UFC 120 fight card, that will be held at the O2 Arena in London.