- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
- Conor McGregor: Everything I Touch Turns To Gold
- Anderson Silva Says Another Title Run Possible If He Has The Opportunity
- Claudia Gadelha Injured, Out Of UFC Fight Night 64
- Ricardo Lamas: Conor McGregor Doesn’t Like It When The Tables Are Turned
- Cyborg’s Attempt To Make Bantamweight Back On For Next Fight
- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
UFC 146: dos Santos vs. Mir, fighter salaries
The following figures are based on the fighter salary information that the UFC is required by law to submit to the Nevada State Athletic Commission.
Mixed martial arts fighters do not have collective bargaining or a union, but the fighters’ salaries are still public record. Any undisclosed bonuses that a promoter pays its fighters, but does not disclose to the athletic commissions (specifically, pay-per-view bonuses, fight of the night bonuses, etc.), are not included in the figures below.
UFC 146: dos Santos vs. Mir Fighter Salaries
Stipe Miocic: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus)
defeated Shane Del Rosario: $20,000
Darren Elkins: $28,000 (includes $14,000 win bonus)
defeated Diego Brandao: $15,000
C.B. Dollaway: $40,000 (includes $20,000 win bonus)
defeated Jason Miller: $45,000
Paul Sass: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus)*
defeated Jacob Volkmann: $20,000
Mike Brown: $52,000 (includes $26,000 win bonus)
defeated Daniel Pineda: $10,000
*this fighter received an additional $70,000 bonus for KO/Submission of the Night which is not included in the above figures.
Further reading: UFC 146: dos Santos vs. Mir Payouts and Bonuses