- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
- Clay Guida vs. Robbie Peralta & Justin Jones vs. Ron Stallings Added To UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC Pay-Per-View Price Increase Is Now Permanent
- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
UFC 146: dos Santos vs. Mir, fighter salaries
The following figures are based on the fighter salary information that the UFC is required by law to submit to the Nevada State Athletic Commission.
Mixed martial arts fighters do not have collective bargaining or a union, but the fighters’ salaries are still public record. Any undisclosed bonuses that a promoter pays its fighters, but does not disclose to the athletic commissions (specifically, pay-per-view bonuses, fight of the night bonuses, etc.), are not included in the figures below.
UFC 146: dos Santos vs. Mir Fighter Salaries
Stipe Miocic: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus)
defeated Shane Del Rosario: $20,000
Darren Elkins: $28,000 (includes $14,000 win bonus)
defeated Diego Brandao: $15,000
C.B. Dollaway: $40,000 (includes $20,000 win bonus)
defeated Jason Miller: $45,000
Paul Sass: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus)*
defeated Jacob Volkmann: $20,000
Mike Brown: $52,000 (includes $26,000 win bonus)
defeated Daniel Pineda: $10,000
*this fighter received an additional $70,000 bonus for KO/Submission of the Night which is not included in the above figures.
Further reading: UFC 146: dos Santos vs. Mir Payouts and Bonuses