- New Mexico Hit-And-Run Victim Speaks, Pic Of Smashed Car Released
- Anthony Johnson: ‘I’ll Wait A Year Like Vitor If I Have To’
- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody, Makes $2,500 Bail
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
UFC 145 Aftermath: Who has the best chance to defeat Jon Jones, Hendo or Gustafsson?
Once again, Jon “Bones” Jones proved his superiority inside the Octagon, this time with a Unanimous Decision victory over Rashad Evans. Alexander “The Mauler” Gustafsson and Dan Henderson are expected to be next in line for the champ, but who has the best chance to dethrone “Bones”? Make your vote!