- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
UFC 143 Results: Fabricio Werdum defeats Roy Nelson via Unanimous Decision
MMA veteran Fabricio Werdum returned to the UFC against “Big Country” Roy Nelson, in what served as the co-main event of UFC 143 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Werdum defeated Nelson via Unanimous Decision after three grueling rounds, getting himself on track for a shot at the UFC Heavyweight title.
The fight started with Fabricio Werdum surprisingly getting Roy Nelson‘s back for a Rear Naked Choke, but TUF 10 managed to find his way out of one trouble, only to find himself in another. Werdum was able to get a Muay Thai clinch on Roy Nelson, unleashing “knees from hell”, with sights on getting a quick finish. But once again, Nelson survived the onslaught, as the fight continued.
Big Country had his moments in the fight as well. Nelson was able to rock Werdum on several occasions, but the “big picture” was still the same; Fabricio Werdum had advantage in every aspect of Mixed Martial Arts. Roy Nelson ended the fight with a crimson mask on his face, while “Vai Cavalo” celebrated a clean Unanimous Decision victory.