- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Ratings! UFC Fight Night 57 Peaks At Over 1 Million Viewers
- Joe Lauzon vs. Al Iaquinta Added To UFC 183
- Renan Barao Challenges T.J. Dillashaw To Fight Him In Brazil
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
UFC 143: Condit vs. Diaz Weigh-In Video and Results
Nick Diaz and Carlos Condit step on the scales at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, as part of the official weigh-in procedure ahead of this Saturday’s UFC 143 fight card. Diaz and Condit will fight five rounds (or not) for the Interim UFC Welterweight title, with sights on a shot at Georges St. Pierre’s undisputed belt later this year.
UFC 143 will entertain with big name fghts such as Roy Nelson vs. Fabricio Werdum, and Josh Koscheck vs. Mike Pierce. The event will start with Dave Herman‘s return to the cage against the undefeated, 8-0 Clifford Starks.
UFC 143: Diaz vs. Condit Official Weigh-In Results:
Main Card (Pay-Per-View)
170 lbs.: Nick Diaz (169) vs. Carlos Condit (169)
265 lbs.: Roy Nelson (246) vs. Fabricio Werdum (246)
170 lbs.: Josh Koscheck (170) vs. Mike Pierce (170)
135 lbs.: Renan Barao (136) vs. Scott Jorgensen (135)
185 lbs.: Ed Herman (185) vs. Clifford Starks (185)
Preliminary Card (FX)
145 lbs.: Dustin Poirier (146) vs. Max Holloway (144)
135 lbs.: Alex Caceres (136) vs. Edwin Figueroa (135)
170 lbs.: Matt Brown (171) vs. Chris Cope (171)
170 lbs.: Matt Riddle (170) vs. Henry Martinez (169)
Preliminary Card (Facebook)
185 lbs.: Rafael Natal (186) vs. Michael Kuiper (183)
170 lbs.: Dan Stittgen (170) vs. Stephen Thompson (171)
For Complete UFC 143: Diaz vs. Condit Weigh-In Gallery, visit CombatLifestyle.com