- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
UFC 139: Urijah Faber secures another shot at the UFC Bantamweight title
MMA veteran and former WEC Featherweight Champion Urijah “The California Kid” Faber secured his second shot at the UFC Bantamweight title, thanks to a victory over Brian Bowles as part of the UFC 139 main card action.
Faber looked more aggressive from the first minutes of the fight, with Brian Bowles countering with the best he has to offer. Bowles survived a few submission attempts and managed to execute several striking combinations, but it was all Urijah Faber going after Dominick Cruz‘s belt. Faber got Bowles rocked in Round 2, before locking a super tight Guillotine Choke. Faber squeezed hard and rolled over different angles, leaving Bowles no choice but to tap out.
Urijah Faber improves his record to 26-5, successfully bouncing back from the controversial decision loss to Dominick Cruz at UFC 132. Faber will now get his shot at revenge, while at the age of 32 this could be his last chance to become a champion in the UFC.