- Mickey Rourke Returns To Boxing After 20 Years, Finishes Opponent In Second Round
- Poll: Who Wins The UFC On FOX 14 Main Event?
- Anthony Pettis Says He Was Only At 75 Percent When He Won The Title
- Phil Davis vs Ryan Bader Official For UFC On FOX 14
- Who Will Be UFC Bantamweight Champion At The End Of 2015?
UFC 138 Open Workouts and Pre-Fight Interviews
UFC 138 will take place on Saturday, November 5 from the LG Arena in Birmingham, England. The main event of the evening will feature a Middleweight bout between Chris Leben and Mark Munoz. Leben enters the fight coming off a 27 second knockout victory over Wanderlei Silva at UFC 132. Munoz enters the fight on a three fight winning streak with his last win being a unanimous decision over Demian Maia at UFC 131.
Open workouts for the fight card took place on Wednesday, November 2 and the good folks at MMANYTT.se were on hand to talk to some of the fighters.
Further Reading: Chris “The Crippler” Leben UFC 138 Video Blog