- Joe Rogan’s Ultimate 8 Jose Aldo Moments
- UFC 179 Embedded Episode 4: You Will Die!
- Bellator 130 Results & Highlights: Emanuel Newton Retains Title With Late Finish
- Cung Le Wants Apology For Bungled UFC Drug Test
- UFC 179 LowKick MMA Staff (+1) Predictions
- Quote: Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis Could Still Happen
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver Headlines UFC Fight Night 59
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Results: Aldo vs Mendes 2 Official
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
UFC 138 Open Workouts and Pre-Fight Interviews
UFC 138 will take place on Saturday, November 5 from the LG Arena in Birmingham, England. The main event of the evening will feature a Middleweight bout between Chris Leben and Mark Munoz. Leben enters the fight coming off a 27 second knockout victory over Wanderlei Silva at UFC 132. Munoz enters the fight on a three fight winning streak with his last win being a unanimous decision over Demian Maia at UFC 131.
Open workouts for the fight card took place on Wednesday, November 2 and the good folks at MMANYTT.se were on hand to talk to some of the fighters.
Further Reading: Chris “The Crippler” Leben UFC 138 Video Blog