- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Highlights
- Floyd Mayweather Defeats Manny Pacquiao To Unify Belts
- Cast Your Vote For Mayweather vs. Pacquiao!
- Jorge Masvidal Planning Move Back To Welterweight
- Roy Jones Jr.: Win Or Lose, Mayweather Is Not The Greatest Of All-Time
- Poll: Should Jon Jones Get Immediate Title Shot If He Returns?
- Nick Diaz Passed Two Drug Tests On The Same Night He Failed One
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
UFC 138 Open Workouts and Pre-Fight Interviews
UFC 138 will take place on Saturday, November 5 from the LG Arena in Birmingham, England. The main event of the evening will feature a Middleweight bout between Chris Leben and Mark Munoz. Leben enters the fight coming off a 27 second knockout victory over Wanderlei Silva at UFC 132. Munoz enters the fight on a three fight winning streak with his last win being a unanimous decision over Demian Maia at UFC 131.
Open workouts for the fight card took place on Wednesday, November 2 and the good folks at MMANYTT.se were on hand to talk to some of the fighters.
Further Reading: Chris “The Crippler” Leben UFC 138 Video Blog