- Just How Far Will Edson Barboza Go?
- Cub Swanson Thanks Frankie Edgar For Teaching Him A Lesson
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
- Frankie Edgar Says He Should Be Next For Jose Aldo
- UFC Fight Night 57: Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 57: Edson Barboza vs. Bobby Green Highlights
UFC 138 Open Workouts and Pre-Fight Interviews
UFC 138 will take place on Saturday, November 5 from the LG Arena in Birmingham, England. The main event of the evening will feature a Middleweight bout between Chris Leben and Mark Munoz. Leben enters the fight coming off a 27 second knockout victory over Wanderlei Silva at UFC 132. Munoz enters the fight on a three fight winning streak with his last win being a unanimous decision over Demian Maia at UFC 131.
Open workouts for the fight card took place on Wednesday, November 2 and the good folks at MMANYTT.se were on hand to talk to some of the fighters.
Further Reading: Chris “The Crippler” Leben UFC 138 Video Blog