- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- UFC 178: Demetrious Johnson vs Chris Cariaso Highlights
- UFC 178 Post-Fight Bonuses: Cruz, McGregor Bank $50,000
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Prelims Results: Dominick Cruz Dominates Takeya Mizugaki
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
UFC 138 Open Workouts and Pre-Fight Interviews
UFC 138 will take place on Saturday, November 5 from the LG Arena in Birmingham, England. The main event of the evening will feature a Middleweight bout between Chris Leben and Mark Munoz. Leben enters the fight coming off a 27 second knockout victory over Wanderlei Silva at UFC 132. Munoz enters the fight on a three fight winning streak with his last win being a unanimous decision over Demian Maia at UFC 131.
Open workouts for the fight card took place on Wednesday, November 2 and the good folks at MMANYTT.se were on hand to talk to some of the fighters.
Further Reading: Chris “The Crippler” Leben UFC 138 Video Blog