- Chris Weidman: “It Just Sucks” That Anderson Silva Took Steroids
- Invicta FC 11: “Cyborg” Pockets 15 x Tweet’s Salary
- Ronda Rousey Wants To Fight Bethe Correia in Brazil
- Ohio Prosecutor Drops Alleged Assault Case Against Matt Brown
- UFC May Be Targeting Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir 3 For Madison Square Garden
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
UFC 130 Weigh-In Video from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada
UFC 130: Rampage vs. Hamill weigh ins will take place at the famous MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, approximately 24hrs before fighters compete against each other inside the Octagon. The event is headlined by a UFC Light Heavyweight division clash between Quinton “Rampage” Jackson and Matt “The Hammer” Hamill. Heavyweight showdown between Frank Mir and Roy Nelson serves as the co-main event.
Weigh-Ins will be streamed LIVE through this post (courtesy of UFC.com). Please make sure you have Microsoft Silverlight for viewing the stream.
UFC 130 Official Weigh-In Results:
205 lbs.: Quinton Jackson (205) vs. Matt Hamill (205)
265 lbs.: Frank Mir (260) vs. Roy Nelson (260)
265 lbs.: Stefan Struve (255) vs. Travis Browne (247)
155 lbs.: Thiago Alves (170) vs. Rick Story (170)
185 lbs.: Brian Stann (186) vs. Jorge Santiago (185)
Preliminary card (Spike TV)
135 lbs.: Miguel Torres (135.5) vs. Demetrious Johnson (135.5)
185 lbs.: Kendall Grove (185) vs. Tim Boetsch (186)
Preliminary card (Facebook)
155 lbs.: Gleison Tibau (155) vs. Rafaello Oliveira (155)
135 lbs.: Michael McDonald (136) vs. Chris Cariaso (135)
135 lbs.: Renan Barao (135) vs. Cole Escovedo (135)
For full UFC 130 Weigh-in gallery please visit CombatLifeStyle.com.