- Poll: Has Robbie Lawler Improved Enough To Beat Johny Hendricks?
- Nick Diaz Says He Would Have Failed Drug Test After GSP Fight
- UFC Fight Night 57 Super Slo-Mo Highlights
- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
UFC 128 Results: Urijah Faber wins a Unanimous Decision against Eddie Wineland
The California Kid Urijah Faber scored his second consecutive Bantamweight Division victory, this time defeating the former Champion Eddie Wineland via a Unanimous Decision. All three judges scored the bout 30-28 in favor of Faber, perfectly indicating on what went inside the Octagon.
Wineland managed to surprise Faber in the First Round with an excellent submission defense and highly effective dirty boxing. However, Faber managed to bounce back in the following rounds, finally taking Eddie Wineland to the ground and delivering damage on the feet.
Urijah Faber improved his MMA record to 25-4, deciding to call out the reigning UFC Bantamweight Champion Dominick Cruz. Faber and Cruz have a lot of bad blood against between them, what can surely serve as a good background to what could be the first Bantamweight/Featherweight main event in UFC history.