- UFC 181 Free Fight: Georges St. Pierre Squeaks By Johny Hendricks
- Vitor Belfort Passes Random NSAC Drug Test
- Will Weidman vs. Belfort Actually Happen At UFC 184?
- Joe Rogan Calls Ronda Rousey “Once Ever” Fighter
- Bobby Green Thinking About Retiring After UFC Fight Night 57
- Ricardo Lamas Hoping For Conor McGregor Next
- UFC Fight Night 57 Frankie Edgar vs Cub Swanson Breakdown
- Luke Rockhold Signs 8-Fight UFC Contract, Headed For “Big Fight”
- Frankie Edgar Believes Conor McGregor’s Never Been In Deep Water
- UFC Reportedly Suffers 40 Percent Drop In Profit During 2014
UFC 128 Results: Urijah Faber wins a Unanimous Decision against Eddie Wineland
The California Kid Urijah Faber scored his second consecutive Bantamweight Division victory, this time defeating the former Champion Eddie Wineland via a Unanimous Decision. All three judges scored the bout 30-28 in favor of Faber, perfectly indicating on what went inside the Octagon.
Wineland managed to surprise Faber in the First Round with an excellent submission defense and highly effective dirty boxing. However, Faber managed to bounce back in the following rounds, finally taking Eddie Wineland to the ground and delivering damage on the feet.
Urijah Faber improved his MMA record to 25-4, deciding to call out the reigning UFC Bantamweight Champion Dominick Cruz. Faber and Cruz have a lot of bad blood against between them, what can surely serve as a good background to what could be the first Bantamweight/Featherweight main event in UFC history.