- Tito Ortiz: Stephan Bonnar Brought Out A Gimp
- Christy Mack On Mend, Tweets Pictures Of Injuries
- Ronda Rousey Wants Bethe Correia Fight In Brazil
- What’s Next For The Resurgent Andrei Arlovski?
- UFC Fight Night 51: Andrei Arlovski vs. Bigfoot Silva Highlights
- UFN 51 Main Card Recap: Arlovski Avenges Loss To “Bigfoot”
- UFC Fight Night 51 Prelims Results: “Pepey” Finishes Fast
UFC 128 Results: Urijah Faber wins a Unanimous Decision against Eddie Wineland
The California Kid Urijah Faber scored his second consecutive Bantamweight Division victory, this time defeating the former Champion Eddie Wineland via a Unanimous Decision. All three judges scored the bout 30-28 in favor of Faber, perfectly indicating on what went inside the Octagon.
Wineland managed to surprise Faber in the First Round with an excellent submission defense and highly effective dirty boxing. However, Faber managed to bounce back in the following rounds, finally taking Eddie Wineland to the ground and delivering damage on the feet.
Urijah Faber improved his MMA record to 25-4, deciding to call out the reigning UFC Bantamweight Champion Dominick Cruz. Faber and Cruz have a lot of bad blood against between them, what can surely serve as a good background to what could be the first Bantamweight/Featherweight main event in UFC history.