- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Albuquerque Police Pursuing Felony Arrest Warrant For Jon Jones
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
UFC 128 Results: Urijah Faber wins a Unanimous Decision against Eddie Wineland
The California Kid Urijah Faber scored his second consecutive Bantamweight Division victory, this time defeating the former Champion Eddie Wineland via a Unanimous Decision. All three judges scored the bout 30-28 in favor of Faber, perfectly indicating on what went inside the Octagon.
Wineland managed to surprise Faber in the First Round with an excellent submission defense and highly effective dirty boxing. However, Faber managed to bounce back in the following rounds, finally taking Eddie Wineland to the ground and delivering damage on the feet.
Urijah Faber improved his MMA record to 25-4, deciding to call out the reigning UFC Bantamweight Champion Dominick Cruz. Faber and Cruz have a lot of bad blood against between them, what can surely serve as a good background to what could be the first Bantamweight/Featherweight main event in UFC history.