- Ohio Prosecutor Drops Alleged Assault Case Against Matt Brown
- UFC May Be Targeting Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir 3 For Madison Square Garden
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
UFC 127: Penn vs. Fitch Weigh-In Results from Sydney, Australia
UFC 127: Penn vs. Fitch Weigh-Ins will take place at the Acer Arena in Sydney Australia on February 25th. The weigh-ins will be streamed and updated live through this post starting 10PM EST.
UFC 127 will be headlined by a Welterweight battle between BJ Penn and Jon Fitch, who will fight for a possible shot at the UFC Welterweight title. The event will be headlined by a Middleweight bout between Michael “The Count” Bisping and the hard-hitting veteran Jorge Rivera. Also on the card, George Sotiropoulos will look to secure a shot at the UFC Lightweight title, facing the German kickboxing specialist Dennis Siver.
Please make sure you have Microsoft Silverlight installed on your computer before viewing the stream (courtesy of UFC.com).
Welterweight: B.J. Penn (76 kg/167.2 lbs.) vs. Jon Fitch (77.2 kg/169.8 lbs.)
Middleweight: Michael Bisping (84.2 kg/185.2 lbs.) vs. Jorge Rivera (84 kg/184.8 lbs.)
Lightweight: Dennis Siver (71.2 kg/156.6 lbs.) vs. George Sotiropoulos (70.8 kg/155.8 lbs.)
Welterweight: Chris Lytle (77.2 kg/169.8 lbs.) vs. Brian Ebersole (77.2 kg/169.8 lbs.)
Middleweight: Chris Camozzi (84.2 kg/185.2 lbs.) vs. Kyle Noke (83.6 kg/183.9 lbs.)
Lightweight: Spencer Fisher (70.2 kg/154.4 lbs.) vs. Ross Pearson (70.6 kg/155.3 lbs.)
Light Heavyweight: Alexander Gustafsson (93.2 kg/205 lbs.) vs. James Te Huna (93 kg/204.6 lbs.)
Middleweight: Riki Fukuda (84 kg/184.8 lbs.) vs. Nick Ring (84 kg/184.8 lbs.)
Light Heavyweight: Tom Blackledge (93.2 kg/205.2 lbs.) vs. Anthony Perosh (93 kg/204.6 lbs.)
Lightweight: Jason Reinhardt (66 kg/145.2 lbs.) vs. Tiequan Zhang (66.2 kg/145.6 lbs.)
Heavyweight: Mark Hunt (119.2 kg/262.2 lbs.) vs. Chris Tuchscherer (118.6 kg/260.9 lbs.)
Lightweight: Maciej Jewtuszko (70.2 kg/154.4 lbs.) vs. Curt Warburton (70.8 kg/155.8 lbs.)
For complete UFC 127 Weigh-Ins Image Gallery, visit Heavy.com