- Cat Zingano Planned For A Dog Fight, Not A 14-Second Defeat
- Brock Lesnar Was In Attendance At UFC 184
- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
UFC 110 Weigh-ins: Fighters hit the scale in Australia
Ultimate Fighing Championship will present their first Australia card ever, this Saturday at the Acer Arena in Sydney. All fighters made perfect weight (in kilograms), as a tension between the co-main eventers Wanderlei Silva and Michael Bisping reached new levels.
Full Weigh-Ins results:
Minotauro Nogueira (106 kg/233.2 lbs.) vs. Cain Velasquez (110 kg/242 lbs.)
Michael Bisping (84 kg/184.8 lbs.) vs. Wanderlei Silva (84 kg/184.8 lbs.)
George Sotiropoulos (70 kg/154 lbs.) vs. Joe Stevenson (70 kg/154 lbs.)
Ryan Bader (93 kg/204.6 lbs.) vs. Keith Jardine (93 kg/204.6 lbs.)
Mirko Cro Cop (106 kg/233.2 lbs.) vs. Anthony Perosh (98 kg/215.6 lbs.)
Stephan Bonnar (93 kg/204.6 lbs.) vs. Krzysztof Soszynski (93 kg/204.6 lbs.)
Brian Foster (78 kg/171.6 lbs.) vs. Chris Lytle (77 kg/169.4 lbs.)
C.B. Dollaway (84 kg/184.8 lbs.) vs. Goran Reljic (84 kg/184.8 lbs.)
Igor Pokrajac (93.2 kg/205 lbs.) vs. James Te Huna (93 kg/204.6 lbs.)