- UFC 186 Weigh-In Results: Title Fight Official In Canada
- UFC 186 LowKick Predictions
- ONE Championship 26 Results: Askren vs. Santos Ends In No Contest Following Eyepoke
- UFC 186: Georges St-Pierre And Rory MacDonald Q&A
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 2
- ‘Grown Up’ Rampage Thinks If Anyone Can Knock Out Maldonado, It’s Him
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Thiago Silva’s UFC 125 drug test sample "Inconsistent with Human Urine" says NSAC
The Nevada State Athletic Commission made the revelation on Tuesday.
According to the report, Silva submitted an altered and/or substituted specimen to the commission prior to his January 1st unanimous decision win over Brandon Vera. A second sample, tested following the match-up, confirmed their original findings.
In the meantime, Silva is temporarily suspending pending an April 7th hearing, where he will be given the opportunity to speak on his own behalf before his penalty is decided. The American Top Team member will likely face a fine and suspension, as well as having the January 1st victory overturned to a no-contest.