- Countdown To UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz
- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
Thiago Silva’s UFC 125 drug test sample "Inconsistent with Human Urine" says NSAC
The Nevada State Athletic Commission made the revelation on Tuesday.
According to the report, Silva submitted an altered and/or substituted specimen to the commission prior to his January 1st unanimous decision win over Brandon Vera. A second sample, tested following the match-up, confirmed their original findings.
In the meantime, Silva is temporarily suspending pending an April 7th hearing, where he will be given the opportunity to speak on his own behalf before his penalty is decided. The American Top Team member will likely face a fine and suspension, as well as having the January 1st victory overturned to a no-contest.