- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
- Anderson Silva Says Another Title Run Possible If He Has The Opportunity
The Ultimate Fighter 14: Team Bisping vs. Team Miller Sneak Peek (Video)
With the premier episode just one week away, the Ultimate Fighting Championship and Spike TV have released an eight-minute sneak peek of this season’s The Ultimate Fighter 14, which will feature top Middleweight contenders Michael “The Count” Bisping and Jason “Mayhem” Miller as opposing coaches.
The show is slated to begin airing on Wednesday, September 21st and, for the first time in the series’ history, will feature Bantamweight and Featherweight talents all vying for a six-figure UFC contract.