- Matt Mitrione Views Andrei Arlovski As ‘The Next Step’
- Machida vs. Dollaway Scheduled For UFC Fight Night 58
- Coach: Hendricks About 85 Percent, Looking To Return In February
- Ronda Rousey: I’m Sure ‘Cyborg’ Will Dope As Long As Possible Before Coming To UFC
- UFN 50 Medical Suspensions: ‘Jacare’ & Rothwell Out Indefinitely
The Ultimate Fighter 14: Team Bisping vs. Team Miller Sneak Peek (Video)
With the premier episode just one week away, the Ultimate Fighting Championship and Spike TV have released an eight-minute sneak peek of this season’s The Ultimate Fighter 14, which will feature top Middleweight contenders Michael “The Count” Bisping and Jason “Mayhem” Miller as opposing coaches.
The show is slated to begin airing on Wednesday, September 21st and, for the first time in the series’ history, will feature Bantamweight and Featherweight talents all vying for a six-figure UFC contract.