- Lewis vs. Jordan, Jouban vs. Ebersole Scheduled For UFC Fight Night 68
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
- Photos: CM Punk’s First ‘MMA Fight Scrimmage’ At Roufusport
- Burt Watson Confirms Resignation From UFC After 14 Years
- UFC 185 Free Fight: Anthony Pettis vs. Joe Lauzon
- Dana White: Georges St- Pierre Doesn’t Want To Fight
The Ultimate Fighter 14: Team Bisping vs. Team Miller Sneak Peek (Video)
With the premier episode just one week away, the Ultimate Fighting Championship and Spike TV have released an eight-minute sneak peek of this season’s The Ultimate Fighter 14, which will feature top Middleweight contenders Michael “The Count” Bisping and Jason “Mayhem” Miller as opposing coaches.
The show is slated to begin airing on Wednesday, September 21st and, for the first time in the series’ history, will feature Bantamweight and Featherweight talents all vying for a six-figure UFC contract.