- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Ratings! UFC Fight Night 57 Peaks At Over 1 Million Viewers
- Joe Lauzon vs. Al Iaquinta Added To UFC 183
- Renan Barao Challenges T.J. Dillashaw To Fight Him In Brazil
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
The Ultimate Fighter 14: Team Bisping vs. Team Miller Sneak Peek (Video)
With the premier episode just one week away, the Ultimate Fighting Championship and Spike TV have released an eight-minute sneak peek of this season’s The Ultimate Fighter 14, which will feature top Middleweight contenders Michael “The Count” Bisping and Jason “Mayhem” Miller as opposing coaches.
The show is slated to begin airing on Wednesday, September 21st and, for the first time in the series’ history, will feature Bantamweight and Featherweight talents all vying for a six-figure UFC contract.