- Dustin Poirier Returning To Lightweight In 2015
- CM Punk Targeting Late 2015 UFC Debut
- Rashad Evans vs. Glover Teixeira Reportedly Agreed Upon For UFC Fight Night 60 In Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs CB Dollaway Breakdown
- Michael Bisping Disagrees With “Butthurt” Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- Jon Jones ‘Offended’ The UFC Showed Death Threat Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Looking To Rid MMA Of Jon Jones
- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
The Ultimate Fighter 14: Team Bisping vs. Team Miller Sneak Peek (Video)
With the premier episode just one week away, the Ultimate Fighting Championship and Spike TV have released an eight-minute sneak peek of this season’s The Ultimate Fighter 14, which will feature top Middleweight contenders Michael “The Count” Bisping and Jason “Mayhem” Miller as opposing coaches.
The show is slated to begin airing on Wednesday, September 21st and, for the first time in the series’ history, will feature Bantamweight and Featherweight talents all vying for a six-figure UFC contract.