- Burt Watson Denies Resignation Had Anything To Do With Rousey, White & Munoz
- Ronda Rousey: Me Fighting Men Is Not A Reality
- Chris Weidman: “It Just Sucks” That Anderson Silva Took Steroids
- Invicta FC 11: “Cyborg” Pockets 15 x Tweet’s Salary
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
"The Rumble" is not imppressed with Doomsday
Anthony Johnson was set to face John Howard at UFC Live: Vera Vs Jones, but he had to pull out due to a shoulder injust and was replaced by Daniel Roberts. Howard was able to KO Roberts in two min. However, even after that impressive KO, Johnson felt that Howard lacked stand up skills and feels Howard does not belong in the UFC.
“Howard ain’t got no stand-up at all. He’s lucky Roberts wasn’t stronger or he probably would have gotten submitted. Howard is soft; he doesn’t belong in the UFC. I will be glad to show him this if he’s my next opponent. But congratulations on your win. If you fight me like that, you won’t survive. You better work on that stand-up buddy!”
Johnson has had successful shoulder surgery and will be looking to get back into action soon. Even though no opponent has been set for Johnson, Howard Vs Johnson will be the most likely option.