- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- Surprise! Aldo & McGregor Hurl PED Accusations At One Another
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
- Henry Cejudo Added To June’s UFC 188 From Mexico, Chico Camus Rumored Opponent
- UFC 189 World Tour Heats Up In Boston: Dana White Forced To Intervene
- Nick Diaz Hires Professionals To Investigate UFC 183 Drug Test
TUF 14 Fighter Hamid "Akira" Corassani: Fighting to spread love
Hamid “Akira” Corassani is a 28-year old featherweight out of Sweden. Corassini will compete on season 14 of The Ultimate Fighter, looking to earn a contract with the UFC.
The Golden Glory fighter, made his way to the TUF house with a professional record of 11-3.
The below video gives a look at the fighter and how he got his start in fighting, why he fights now and the message he wants to spread through fighting, which is “Love, don’t hate.”