- Nick Diaz Wants To Rematch Anderson Silva Under Pride FC Rules
- Ryan Bader: Nobody Else Is Qualified For That Title Shot
- Carlos Condit Thinks Thiago Alves Is The Perfect Opponent
- Again? Floyd Mayweather Willing To Rematch Manny Pacquiao Next Year
- The UFC Plans Big Changes For Hall Of Fame
- Anthony Pettis Warns Khabib: When You Talk About Injuries, They Happen To You
- Joe Rogan Wonders If Brain Damage Aided Jon Jones’ Hit And Run
- Anthony Johnson: I Worked My A** Off To Get Where I Am
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
TUF 14 Fighter Hamid "Akira" Corassani: Fighting to spread love
Hamid “Akira” Corassani is a 28-year old featherweight out of Sweden. Corassini will compete on season 14 of The Ultimate Fighter, looking to earn a contract with the UFC.
The Golden Glory fighter, made his way to the TUF house with a professional record of 11-3.
The below video gives a look at the fighter and how he got his start in fighting, why he fights now and the message he wants to spread through fighting, which is “Love, don’t hate.”