- Edson Barboza: If Bobby Green Makes A Misstep, I’ll Knock Him Out
- Fabricio Werdum Accepts Jon Jones’ Super Fight Challenge
- Anthony Pettis Upset By Duke Roufus Accusations
- UFC Fight Night 57 LowKick Staff Predictions
- Bobby Green Gives Emotional Interview About Fighting Life
- UFC Fight Night 57 Weigh-ins Results: Edgar vs Swanson Is Official
- It’s Time To Give Fabricio Werdum More Respect
TUF 14 Fighter Hamid "Akira" Corassani: Fighting to spread love
Hamid “Akira” Corassani is a 28-year old featherweight out of Sweden. Corassini will compete on season 14 of The Ultimate Fighter, looking to earn a contract with the UFC.
The Golden Glory fighter, made his way to the TUF house with a professional record of 11-3.
The below video gives a look at the fighter and how he got his start in fighting, why he fights now and the message he wants to spread through fighting, which is “Love, don’t hate.”