- Ian McCall vs John Lineker Official For UFC 183
- UFC Rankings Report: Edgar, Barboza Trending Upward
- Ben Rothwell Tells ‘Brain Damaged’ Alistair Overeem To Stay Out Of The Media
- Alexander Gustafsson & Anthony Johnson Work Out In Sweden
- Quote: Frankie Edgar Outstruck Jose Aldo For Three Rounds
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Urijah Faber: TJ Dillashaw & Chad Mendes Could Both Beat Jose Aldo
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
TUF 14 Fighter Hamid "Akira" Corassani: Fighting to spread love
Hamid “Akira” Corassani is a 28-year old featherweight out of Sweden. Corassini will compete on season 14 of The Ultimate Fighter, looking to earn a contract with the UFC.
The Golden Glory fighter, made his way to the TUF house with a professional record of 11-3.
The below video gives a look at the fighter and how he got his start in fighting, why he fights now and the message he wants to spread through fighting, which is “Love, don’t hate.”