- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
TUF 14 Fighter Hamid "Akira" Corassani: Fighting to spread love
Hamid “Akira” Corassani is a 28-year old featherweight out of Sweden. Corassini will compete on season 14 of The Ultimate Fighter, looking to earn a contract with the UFC.
The Golden Glory fighter, made his way to the TUF house with a professional record of 11-3.
The below video gives a look at the fighter and how he got his start in fighting, why he fights now and the message he wants to spread through fighting, which is “Love, don’t hate.”