- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Albuquerque Police Pursuing Felony Arrest Warrant For Jon Jones
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
TUF 13 Finale: Chris Cope defeats Chuck O’Neil via Unanimous Decision
Chris Cope made a successful UFC debut, defeating the fellow TUF 13 teammate Chuck O’Neil via a dominant Unanimous Decision. Cope displayed an improved striking arsenal, with variety of kicks and punches that left O’Neil behind inside the Octagon. O’Neil had no answer to anything Chris Crope brought inside the Octagon, including to what is in now a trademark “woo” taunts.
Chris Cope improved his professional MMA record to 5-1, and definitely earned himself another fight in the UFC. Cope has a decent chance to improve into a UFC Welterweight regular, especially with the Woo-Spirit at his disposal.