- Julianna Pena Returns Against Milana Dudieva At UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC 183: Up Close & Personal – Anderson Silva
- Rashad Evans Predicts Anthony Johnson Will Knock Out Jon Jones
- Cris Cyborg Return Set For Same Weekend & City As Ronda Rousey
- Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor Postponed Until Mid-Summer
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz Fight Breakdown
- Akira Corassani Announces Retirement From MMA
- Did A Head Butt Cause Alexander Gustafsson To Lose In Sweden?
- Daniel Cormier Wants To Fight Alexander Gustafsson In Louisiana
- Jon Jones Unveils His Light Heavyweight Top Five
TUF 13 Finale: Chris Cope defeats Chuck O’Neil via Unanimous Decision
Chris Cope made a successful UFC debut, defeating the fellow TUF 13 teammate Chuck O’Neil via a dominant Unanimous Decision. Cope displayed an improved striking arsenal, with variety of kicks and punches that left O’Neil behind inside the Octagon. O’Neil had no answer to anything Chris Crope brought inside the Octagon, including to what is in now a trademark “woo” taunts.
Chris Cope improved his professional MMA record to 5-1, and definitely earned himself another fight in the UFC. Cope has a decent chance to improve into a UFC Welterweight regular, especially with the Woo-Spirit at his disposal.