- Josh Burkman vs. Dong Hyun Kim Added To UFC 187
- Dana White: Georges St- Pierre Doesn’t Want To Fight
- UFC 184 Medical Suspensions: Raquel Pennington Among Six With 180-Day Sits
- Daniel Cormier Believes Anthony Johnson Shouldn’t Play Games With Jon Jones
- Gracie Breakdown – UFC 184 Submissions
- UFC 184: MMA Community Reacts On Twitter
TUF 13 Finale: Chris Cope defeats Chuck O’Neil via Unanimous Decision
Chris Cope made a successful UFC debut, defeating the fellow TUF 13 teammate Chuck O’Neil via a dominant Unanimous Decision. Cope displayed an improved striking arsenal, with variety of kicks and punches that left O’Neil behind inside the Octagon. O’Neil had no answer to anything Chris Crope brought inside the Octagon, including to what is in now a trademark “woo” taunts.
Chris Cope improved his professional MMA record to 5-1, and definitely earned himself another fight in the UFC. Cope has a decent chance to improve into a UFC Welterweight regular, especially with the Woo-Spirit at his disposal.