- Paulo Thiago Released By UFC Following Three Straight Losses
- Mark Hunt Needs To Cut 37 Pounds For UFC 180
- Jose Aldo Still Feels Devalued By The UFC, Wants More Money
- Poll: Who Wins The UFC 180 Main Event?
- Conor McGregor To Chad Mendes: I’ll Rest My B**** On Your Forehead
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 1
- Cain Velasquez Out Of UFC 180, Hunt vs Werdum For Interim Belt
TUF 13 Finale: Chris Cope defeats Chuck O’Neil via Unanimous Decision
Chris Cope made a successful UFC debut, defeating the fellow TUF 13 teammate Chuck O’Neil via a dominant Unanimous Decision. Cope displayed an improved striking arsenal, with variety of kicks and punches that left O’Neil behind inside the Octagon. O’Neil had no answer to anything Chris Crope brought inside the Octagon, including to what is in now a trademark “woo” taunts.
Chris Cope improved his professional MMA record to 5-1, and definitely earned himself another fight in the UFC. Cope has a decent chance to improve into a UFC Welterweight regular, especially with the Woo-Spirit at his disposal.