- Lewis vs. Jordan, Jouban vs. Ebersole Scheduled For UFC Fight Night 68
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
- Photos: CM Punk’s First ‘MMA Fight Scrimmage’ At Roufusport
- Burt Watson Confirms Resignation From UFC After 14 Years
- UFC 185 Free Fight: Anthony Pettis vs. Joe Lauzon
- Dana White: Georges St- Pierre Doesn’t Want To Fight
Split Decision Poll: What will be outcome of UFC 137 main event between BJ Penn and Nick Diaz?
Next weekend, Nick Diaz will make his long-awaited return to the UFC Octagon, in the UFC 137 main event clash with the legendary BJ “The Prodigy” Penn. The fight is already labeled by many as the potential “Fight of the Year”, with fans split on who is the favorite in this encounter of two former champions. Betting odds reveal the same picture (ht: MMAMania.com), with BJ Penn being -130 favorite and Diaz a +100 underdog.
So there you go, LowKick’ers, make your vote!
The results will be reviewed ON AIR by our good friends at Rock 96.7 Split Decision Podcast! So there you go, LowKick’ers, make your vote! Oh, and don’t forget to LIKE Split Decision MMA Podcast on Facebook. It sounds much better after you clicked on that “LIKE” button.