- Happy Holidays From LowKick MMA & The UFC!
- Merry Christmas Zuffa! Vera & Garza File Class Action Suit
- Have Wrestlers Taken Over MMA For Good?
- Donald Cerrone On Anthony Pettis: The Son Of A B—- Beat Me
- UFC 182 Video Round Up: Free Fights & Previews
- Hector Lombard Says He Wants To Fight Michael Bisping
- Jose Aldo: We Practically Pay To Fight In The UFC
- Dominick Cruz Shoots Down Retirement Talk: I’m Not Going To Allow It To Stop Me
Split Decision Poll: What will be outcome of UFC 137 main event between BJ Penn and Nick Diaz?
Next weekend, Nick Diaz will make his long-awaited return to the UFC Octagon, in the UFC 137 main event clash with the legendary BJ “The Prodigy” Penn. The fight is already labeled by many as the potential “Fight of the Year”, with fans split on who is the favorite in this encounter of two former champions. Betting odds reveal the same picture (ht: MMAMania.com), with BJ Penn being -130 favorite and Diaz a +100 underdog.
So there you go, LowKick’ers, make your vote!
The results will be reviewed ON AIR by our good friends at Rock 96.7 Split Decision Podcast! So there you go, LowKick’ers, make your vote! Oh, and don’t forget to LIKE Split Decision MMA Podcast on Facebook. It sounds much better after you clicked on that “LIKE” button.