- UFC 183: Up Close & Personal – Anderson Silva
- Rashad Evans Predicts Anthony Johnson Will Knock Out Jon Jones
- Cris Cyborg Return Set For Same Weekend & City As Ronda Rousey
- Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor Postponed Until Mid-Summer
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz Fight Breakdown
- Akira Corassani Announces Retirement From MMA
- Did A Head Butt Cause Alexander Gustafsson To Lose In Sweden?
- Daniel Cormier Wants To Fight Alexander Gustafsson In Louisiana
- Jon Jones Unveils His Light Heavyweight Top Five
- Dan Henderson Stoppage Reportedly Saved His Vision At UFC on FOX 14
Split Decision Poll: What will be outcome of UFC 137 main event between BJ Penn and Nick Diaz?
Next weekend, Nick Diaz will make his long-awaited return to the UFC Octagon, in the UFC 137 main event clash with the legendary BJ “The Prodigy” Penn. The fight is already labeled by many as the potential “Fight of the Year”, with fans split on who is the favorite in this encounter of two former champions. Betting odds reveal the same picture (ht: MMAMania.com), with BJ Penn being -130 favorite and Diaz a +100 underdog.
So there you go, LowKick’ers, make your vote!
The results will be reviewed ON AIR by our good friends at Rock 96.7 Split Decision Podcast! So there you go, LowKick’ers, make your vote! Oh, and don’t forget to LIKE Split Decision MMA Podcast on Facebook. It sounds much better after you clicked on that “LIKE” button.