- UFC on FOX 15 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 15 Main Card Results Live At 8 PM ET
- UFC on FOX 15 Preliminary Card Live Results
- Lyoto Machida: I Try To Remove All Pressure & Emotion From My Fights
- Poll: Which Bout Will Win UFC on FOX 15′s ‘Fight Of The Night?’
- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event On Point
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
Split Decision Poll: What will be outcome of UFC 137 main event between BJ Penn and Nick Diaz?
Next weekend, Nick Diaz will make his long-awaited return to the UFC Octagon, in the UFC 137 main event clash with the legendary BJ “The Prodigy” Penn. The fight is already labeled by many as the potential “Fight of the Year”, with fans split on who is the favorite in this encounter of two former champions. Betting odds reveal the same picture (ht: MMAMania.com), with BJ Penn being -130 favorite and Diaz a +100 underdog.
So there you go, LowKick’ers, make your vote!
The results will be reviewed ON AIR by our good friends at Rock 96.7 Split Decision Podcast! So there you go, LowKick’ers, make your vote! Oh, and don’t forget to LIKE Split Decision MMA Podcast on Facebook. It sounds much better after you clicked on that “LIKE” button.