- Christy Mack On Mend, Tweets Pictures Of Injuries
- Ronda Rousey Wants Bethe Correia Fight In Brazil
- What’s Next For The Resurgent Andrei Arlovski?
- UFC Fight Night 51: Andrei Arlovski vs. Bigfoot Silva Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 51 Post-Fight Bonuses: Arlovski Banks $50,000 For First Round Finish
- WSOF 13 Results & Highlights: Marlon Moraes Smashes Cody Bollinger
- UFN 51 Main Card Recap: Arlovski Avenges Loss To “Bigfoot”
- UFC Fight Night 51 Prelims Results: “Pepey” Finishes Fast
Sonnen vs Marquardt for a shot at Middleweight belt
Its widely accepeted that Chael Sonnen and Nate Marquardt are two fighters at the top of the middleweight pile, but now it seems Dana White agrees, announcing that the winner of their upcoming match up will go on to face the winner of Vitor Belfort vs. Anderson Silva.
At the UFC 109: Relentless press conference, White had this to say: “We always had it it mind, these guys are two of the top five in the world,” White said about making the fight a #1 contender’s match.
Upon hearing the news, the continually improving Marquatdt, who is 4-1 since last fighting the Spider, had this to say: “I’m very excited for this fight, that’s actually the first time I’ve heard that it’s going to be for a title shot officially”
Nate “The Great” Marquardt and Chael Sonnen will fight at the co-main event of UFC 109: Relentless, this Saturday at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.