- Who Will Be UFC Bantamweight Champion At The End Of 2015?
- UFC 181 Extended Video Preview
- Poll: Has Robbie Lawler Improved Enough To Beat Johny Hendricks?
- Nick Diaz Says He Would Have Failed Drug Test After GSP Fight
- UFC Fight Night 57 Super Slo-Mo Highlights
- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Sonnen vs Marquardt for a shot at Middleweight belt
Its widely accepeted that Chael Sonnen and Nate Marquardt are two fighters at the top of the middleweight pile, but now it seems Dana White agrees, announcing that the winner of their upcoming match up will go on to face the winner of Vitor Belfort vs. Anderson Silva.
At the UFC 109: Relentless press conference, White had this to say: “We always had it it mind, these guys are two of the top five in the world,” White said about making the fight a #1 contender’s match.
Upon hearing the news, the continually improving Marquatdt, who is 4-1 since last fighting the Spider, had this to say: “I’m very excited for this fight, that’s actually the first time I’ve heard that it’s going to be for a title shot officially”
Nate “The Great” Marquardt and Chael Sonnen will fight at the co-main event of UFC 109: Relentless, this Saturday at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.