- Invicta FC 11 Weigh-In Results: Cyborg vs. Tweet Official In Los Angeles
- Josh Thomson Forced Out Of UFC Fight Night 62
- Quote: I Would Crush Brock Lesnar, He Won’t Have Time To Scream
- Kimbo Slice Returns Against Ken Shamrock On June 20
- Ronda Rousey Tells Cyborg To ‘Stop Taking F–king Steroids,’ Isn’t Impressed With Arianny Celeste’s Job
- UFC 184 Open Workouts: Ronda Rousey Shows Off Slams
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 3
Sonnen vs Marquardt for a shot at Middleweight belt
Its widely accepeted that Chael Sonnen and Nate Marquardt are two fighters at the top of the middleweight pile, but now it seems Dana White agrees, announcing that the winner of their upcoming match up will go on to face the winner of Vitor Belfort vs. Anderson Silva.
At the UFC 109: Relentless press conference, White had this to say: “We always had it it mind, these guys are two of the top five in the world,” White said about making the fight a #1 contender’s match.
Upon hearing the news, the continually improving Marquatdt, who is 4-1 since last fighting the Spider, had this to say: “I’m very excited for this fight, that’s actually the first time I’ve heard that it’s going to be for a title shot officially”
Nate “The Great” Marquardt and Chael Sonnen will fight at the co-main event of UFC 109: Relentless, this Saturday at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.