- UFC 178 Donald Cerrone vs Eddie Alvarez Highlights
- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- UFC 178: Demetrious Johnson vs Chris Cariaso Highlights
- UFC 178 Post-Fight Bonuses: Cruz, McGregor Bank $50,000
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
- UFC 178 Prelims Results: Dominick Cruz Dominates Takeya Mizugaki
Shogun Rua: I would be happy to fight Forrest Griffin again
Former Pride Champion Mauricio “Shogun” Rua answered to a lot of interesting questions in his interview to TATAME.com. UFC Light Heavyweight contender declared that he would love to have another fight with the former Champion Forrest Griffin, after watching his fight against Anderson Silva:
In his fight with Forrest, Anderson Silva fought well and his strategy was good. He knew how to use psychological advantages against Forrest. I would be happy to have another fight with Forrest Griffin as well.
Shogun Rua also stated that he feels more comfortable now in The Ultimate Fighting Championship, and a much different fight than he was in PRIDE:
I think the Shogun in PRIDE was a man who adapted to the ring, and now the Shogun in the UFC is a man adapted to the cage. I focus more on fighting now, and before I had to do other things, today I am much more focused and professional.
As for his rematch against the unbeaten Lyoto “The Dragon” Machida, Rua works on a new gameplan that will surprise the Shotokan Karate fighter:
I’ll represent my country and my city, and I will surely represent myself. I do not promise victory, but fans can expect my greatest possible effort. I will change my gameplan, because he’ll surely change his. I’ll go in with other strategies, with other cards up my sleeve.
Mauricio “Shogun” Rua is expected to rematch Lyoto Machida at UFC 113 event in Montreal, Canada, on May 8th.