- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
Shane Carwin: Does anyone know Scott Coker’s number?
What started as a good year for “The Engineer,” defeating Frank Mir in March to capture the interim title and a shot at Brock Lesnar, seems to have taken a turn for the worse. Following his “lactic acid” attack that cost him the Heavyweight strap, Carwin then went from appearing on the top ten list, to appearing on a far less prestigious pharmaceutical list. With that situation seemingly swept under the rug, his difficulties continued when he was recently forced out of his UFC 125 match-up with Roy Nelson due to injury. With such adversities surrounding the man once considered by many to be the future of the UFC’s Heavyweight division, his reaction to what seemed to be telling Twitter troubles this morning should come as a surprise to no one.