- Quote: Title Shot For Luke Rockhold Makes Sense, Not Guaranteed
- Urijah Faber Plans To Shake Up Featherweight By Defeating Frankie Edgar
- Rafael Dos Anjos: I Go In The Octagon To Kill A Guy
- Tyron Woodley Would Return To Meet Johny Hendricks At UFC 189
- Floyd Mayweather Vacates Titles: ‘It’s Time For Other Fighters’
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Scorecard & Punch Statistics
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Highlights
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Shane Carwin: Does anyone know Scott Coker’s number?
What started as a good year for “The Engineer,” defeating Frank Mir in March to capture the interim title and a shot at Brock Lesnar, seems to have taken a turn for the worse. Following his “lactic acid” attack that cost him the Heavyweight strap, Carwin then went from appearing on the top ten list, to appearing on a far less prestigious pharmaceutical list. With that situation seemingly swept under the rug, his difficulties continued when he was recently forced out of his UFC 125 match-up with Roy Nelson due to injury. With such adversities surrounding the man once considered by many to be the future of the UFC’s Heavyweight division, his reaction to what seemed to be telling Twitter troubles this morning should come as a surprise to no one.