- Junior Dos Santos: Alistair Overeem Isn’t As Buff As He Was Before
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
- UFC 189 World Tour Press Conference Live From Dublin
- Ronda Rousey Hints She May Join ‘The Rock’ At Next Year’s Wrestlemania
- Dennis Bermudez Battles Jeremy Stephens At UFC 189
- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
Shane Carwin: Does anyone know Scott Coker’s number?
What started as a good year for “The Engineer,” defeating Frank Mir in March to capture the interim title and a shot at Brock Lesnar, seems to have taken a turn for the worse. Following his “lactic acid” attack that cost him the Heavyweight strap, Carwin then went from appearing on the top ten list, to appearing on a far less prestigious pharmaceutical list. With that situation seemingly swept under the rug, his difficulties continued when he was recently forced out of his UFC 125 match-up with Roy Nelson due to injury. With such adversities surrounding the man once considered by many to be the future of the UFC’s Heavyweight division, his reaction to what seemed to be telling Twitter troubles this morning should come as a surprise to no one.